The start of somethug new

SHANICE POV

"Mama, wake up! I have school" Chris said whilst shaking my body. "Good morning baby" I said in a dry voice, "Morning mommy" he said whilst kissing my head. "Did grandma bathe you?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. "Did you brush yo teeth?" I asked and he nodded his head yes once again. I took out his outfit of the day and got him dressed. I then went into the bathroom and did my hygiene stuffy, 30 minutes later we were ready to go. As I stepped foot outside my house I see August nelson. I can't lie, he was looking real fine standing next to his black bentley with his black suit and silver rolex. "Hi beautiful" he said. "What do you want?" I asked trying not to look at him. "I want to take you to lunch" he said smiling, I looked at this nigga crazy, "No I don't have lunch" I said whilst putting Chris in the car. "Ok then, can I take you out for coffee?" he replied. "Ok but can you drive Chris to school, I've never been in a Bentley?" He laughed and opened the door signalling us to get in. I took Chris out of my rusty car and went inside August's car. It's weird seeing a Bentley in the hood. All these other rachet thirsty bitches were trying to seduce August and gave me the stank face. 

We finally arrived at Chris's school and I took him inside the school and went back into August's car. Chris already loves August, they were laughing with each other throughout this whole journey which made me happy. "He really likes you" I said smiling at August. "I really like him too" There was an awkward silence. "If you don't mind me asking, is-" I interrupted him and answered, "No he's not, he left us a few years ago" I said whilst looking down. "I'm sorry" he said. "Don't be, he was a no good daddy anyway" I said smiling again. "Can we head back to my place if you don't mind, I just want to get changed, I hate being in suits" he asked and I responded by saying "Sure". We were finally arrived at his MANSION! This house is 10 times as big a mine! He had an electric gate, he had a waterfall in front of his house and I saw all of his nice cars. This nigga is living the life!We got out the car and we finally arrived in his house. I was greeted with a golden stair case, and a beautiful grand piano. "Do you want me to show you around?" he asked and I nodded yes. He took me into his kitchen which was HUGE! It was honestly beautiful and this nigga had about five fridges and freezers and he had a beautiful large glass table. We then went to his "man room" as he likes to call it. It had a stripper pole, pool table, 3 massive TV's , 5 XBOX, a coffee machine and a beautiful white sofa. We then made our way to the indoor swimming pool which was massive and then went to the cinema room. Yes I said cinema room! He showed me around his massive garden and the othe 5 guestrooms and then he took me into his room and it was honestly beautiful! The bed was massive and he had so many clothes, diamonds, rolex's, shoes, as far as I am concerned, this nigga doesn't need to leave this house ever again. "Your house is honestly beautiful" I said and he started to blush. "Thanks, maybe you can show me around your house sometime" I laughed and replied, "My house is the size of your garage, I would feel too embarrassed to show you my house". He looked down and came closer to me, "Don't be embarrassed, I admire a woman like you! You a hustler and I respect that" I blushed. This nigga smell so good and he tall af! "I'll leave you to get dressed" I said. As I was about to walk out he grabbed my arms and said "No stay here, I'll get changed in my bathroom. 10 minutes later he was out I we were ready to go. "Why are we going out for coffee when you have a coffee machine in your man room?" I asked. He laughed and answered, "You can stay here if you want but you looking fine today ma and I think things could get a bit steamy up in here" I blushed. He was right tho, I was looking right! I was wearing a tight white dress with my red bottoms. My hair was beautifully curled and my makeup was on fleek! "Thanks I guess" I said whilst blushing like mad! "Aww you blushing" he teased and I slapped his arm and laughed. We went into his "man room" we was chilling whilst watching Empire (I missed some episodes so I had to catch up) "I love this show!" I said happily. August and I were laughing througout the whole thing, this nigga is so funny! When Empire finished we played a game called 21 questions. I started the game off by asking, "What is your relationship like with your dad" he answered by saying, "It was good but I barely got to see him as he was always busy, but he was a great man and he gave me the business when he passed away" "I'm sorry" I said. "It's ok" he said smiling at me. "Your turn!" I said. "What's your relationship like with your dad?" I looked down and my face went bright red. "I don't know who my father is" I said quietly. "I'm sorry" "Don't be, I wouldn't be the woman I am today if I didn't go through shit" I replied. "Your turn Shanice" "Why did you buy me the range rover and why did you give me 3 thousand dollars along with it" "Because when you told me you don't even know what you are going to eat for breakfast tomorrow, you reminded of my mother and my mother always done the best to provide for me and my brothers and sisters" I blushed. "I have a question now, why did you get angry when I gave you the range rover and the 3 thousand dollars?" "Because a nigga has never given me anything for free without wanting something whether that be sex or a lapdance" "I didn't want neither of those Shanice, all I wanted was you, when I fist saw you I liked you and I couldn't stop thinking about you" I blushed, "Why would you like someone like me?" I asked. I looked away from him and he lifted my head up and answered, "Because you are queen who doesn't have a crown, your a beautiful black girl and you love and look after your family, I love queens" The was a loud silence, and we looked into each others eyes and shared a passionate kiss. His soft lifts gently pressed against mine. I realised what was happening and I drew away from him. "I'm sorry" I said, "No it's ok, I kinda liked it" he laughed. "I better get going Chris's school finishes in a couple of minutes" I said nervously. "Yeah I'll take you there" We got back into his Bentley and he took Chris and I home. "I hope to see you again" he said and drove off. That was that.

(Sorry for any mistakes)

(I hope you enjoyed)

(Like and comment)

(I'll try to upload every day)

(Don't copy, I'll sue...)