fell in love with a stripper!

AUGUST POV

"Thank you all for coming, you are all dismissed" Everyone left the room. I sat down at my desk and one of my drug dealers Trill approached me. "Nigga what do you want? you should be working" I said firmly. He looked at me nervously, licking his lips and scratching his head. "Nigga are you okay?" I said whilst laughing. "I don't know how to tell you this but Scriller got caught by the cops and they have taken him to jail" Scriller was a idiot, I knew he was going to get caught sooner or later, that nigga dumb af. "As long as he doesn't bring my name into this mess, I'm cool" I said bluntly. "I doubt it boss" he said nervously. I got up from my desk and walked over to Trill, "I want you to go to the station and tell Scriller, if he doesn't close his mouth, I will personally kill him" Scrilled looked at me and  walked out of my office. Y'all can call me mean but I'm about my business! 

11:00 pm

Me and a couple of my homies Trills, JC and D1 made our way to the strip club Dollaz. It is my nigga JC's 21st birthday so we about to turn up! I pulled up in my favourite white and black lamborghini. I can't lie, we were looking fly. As we made our way to the strip club all the hoes were coming on to us and all the nigga's were eyeing us. We walked over to the V.I.P section and the manager came over to us. "Hi boss, what drink do you want?" JC interrupted and said, "Where are the hoes at?" "I'll go get them for you sir" with that the manager left. 10 mins later, about 5 strippers came into our section and started dancing on us to 'throw some mo by Rae Sremmurd ft Nicki Minaj and Young Thug' We were making it rain. This short ugly ass nigga walked onto the stage and said "Now we are going to have the queen of stripping, the girl you wish your wife could be, Glitter!" This bad ass, fat ass, sexy ass girl came on the stage and started to twerk. I can't lie, shawty had me feeling some type of way. Glitter wasn't any other nasty ass stripper who showed her body to everyone, this girl was more classy. There were about 5 other strippers on the stage, but she was the only one that caught my eye. I walked out of the V.I.P section and walked over to the manager, "I want a lapdance from Glitter" I said. "She doesn't do private lap dances boss, she thinks it's degrading and it is basically sex but with clothes on" I laughed at what he said. It made me want a lap dance from this girl even more. "Did she say that to you?" I asked, "In exactly them words" he replied. I turned around to look back at the stage and Glitter was gone. I made my way backstage and I saw Glitters, she looked different, she was fully covered, and her hair was down, she looked like a regular person. "Wassup ma"  I said to her as I slowly approached her. "I have a gun in my bag if you try anything" she said nervously. 

SHANICE POV

"Wassup ma"  he said to me as he slowly approached me. This guy was fine I can't lie. He looked about 6'3 and he had tattoos on his arms. "I have a gun in my bag if you try anything" I said nervously. He looked at me and laughed. "No I ain't go try anything wid you" I looked at him and walked outside, this nigga was following me. I rapidly went into my bag and quickly took my gun out and pointed it to his forehead. "Nigga why you keep follwoing me?" He looked a me nervously and then he started to laugh. This nigga is going to make me go to jail I swear. "What you laughing at nigga?" He placed his hands on top of mine and put my arm down. "You ain't finna shoot nobody" he said whilst laughing. "What do you want? I do not do private lap dances, ask some of the hoe's in there for that" I walked off and went inside my car. I tried to start my car, however, it didn't start. I swear I hate this old rusty car! I was trying to start my car for about 5 minutes but it still didn't start. I looked to my right and I saw the same nigga in the same spot I left him. 3 other guys walked over to him and I saw him give them money. This nigga probably a drug dealer or something. I got out my car and started to walk. "Where are you going ma?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and carried on walking. As I was walking I saw this beautiful black and white lamborghini slowly drive next to me. Who could this be? I thought. I walked faster and the car drove faster. I took my gun out of my bag and held it. I stopped walking and the car stopped driving. The windows slowly rolled down and it was the same nigga from before. "Did you steal that car nigga?" He laughed and replied, "No this is my car" I laughed and replied, "No it isn't" he looked at me and his face was straight. This nigga serious? "Do you need a lift ma?" He asked. "No I am ok thanks, I'll just walk" I answered. "Are you sure, I don't want you to get hurt, there are a lot of crack heads and rapists around this time of night?" he said. "How do I know you aren't a rapist?" I asked curiously, "If I wanted to rape you I would have raped you already" I reluctantly walked into his car and I was amazed. This car was fresh and this nigga smelt so good. "How far do you live?" he asked, "About 30 minutes away" I answered. His eyes widened and he said "Why so far?" "Because I don't want my friends, or my little sisters friends to know that I work in a strip club" I replied. "You did your thing out there tonight" "Thanks" I said blushing like crazy. "Do you like stripping?" he asked, "That's a dumb question, of course I hate it! I just  have to do it" I answered. He looked at me and looked back at the road. "Why do you have to do it?" he asked, I  Iooked down and replied "I have a 3 year old son to look after and I have to look after my mom and little sister" he nodded his head and there was an awkward silence. "Turn left and then turn right" I said to him. He did as I said. "What about you?" I asked. "What about me?" he said, "What do you work as?" "I own my own buisness" "What buisness" "Dollaz" he said. I looked at him in shock, "I thought a white guy owned Dollaz" I said. "Nope, I own it, all 5 of them" he said proudly. "You must be filthy rich" I replied. "I'm a regular person, there were times I had no food to eat" "At least you out the ghetto, I'm still figuring out what we gone eat tomorrow for breakfast" 

AUGUST POV

"At least you out the ghetto, I'm still figuring out what we gone eat tomorrow for breakfast"  There was a loud silence. I didn't know how to respond or react to that comment. I feel so bad for Glitter... "Where do I go now?" I asked her. "Go straight, I'll tell you when to stop" she replied. I saw prostitues walking, crack heads talking to themselves. It was a sight for sore eyes. This truely is the utter gutter of Atlanta. "Stop" she said. I stopped the car and parked it. "Thanks for the ride ummm" "August" I interrupted. "Thanks August". "No problem Glitter" she looked at me angrily and said "Don't call me that" "Why" I asked, "Because that is not my name, my name is Shanice" "I'm sorry Shanice, I didn't mean to-" "I have to go" she interrupted. "Ok I'll see you around Shanice" I said. "Thank you again, I appreciate it" Dam this girl got me feeling some type of way! 

(Sorry for the mistakes :))

(Like and comment)

(I hope you enjoyed)