Chapter One

Alisha stepped off the ship, a small smile on her face. She looked around, holding Litleo in her arms. She set her partner down, walking through the crowd unbeknownst to her she was being followed. Litleo turned, spotting N among the crowd. "Litleo, you coming!"Alisha called turning to her partner. She stared at her Litleo, before following his gaze. Her eyes locked with N, both staring at each other silently. She stepped forward, N moving backwards keeping his eyes on her. "N..."Alisha mumbled. N vanished when several people passed, Her and Litleo looking around stunned by his disappearance. "Alisha!!" She turned and smiled, waving to Chloe and the girls Eevee. "We're waiting for one more person"Alisha says looking around. "Ali!" She turned, and beamed spotting Cross. "CROSS!"Alisha beamed. She ran over, smiling up at him. "Hey Lycanroc!"Alisha beamed petting Cross's Lycanroc. "Come on, there's a better view from the top of that balcony over there!"Alisha smiled. She ran away, Chloe and Cross following her. The trio headed up the stairs, their pokemon following behind them. She beamed, the wind blowing through her hair as she came out onto the balcony. Litleo stole N's hat off of her head, running away.

"Ah Litleo, that's N's hat, I promised to give it back when we find him again!"Alisha gasped chasing after the cub pokemon. Litleo leaped onto the railing, Alisha giggling as she snuck towards him. She lunged at Litleo, but he leaped up, and landed on her back. Litleo set the hat back down on her head, Alisha laughing as she turned it around. She perked up, noticing someone staring at her. "You guys see him too right..."Alisha asked keeping her eyes on N. Cross and Chloe looked, spotting N. N stared intently at Alisha, a smile on his face. "N, don't move!"Alisha called. She took his hat off, and ran down the stairs, heading towards him. Litleo followed his trainer, both vanishing from view down the staircase. Alisha ran outside, and stopped finding N still there. "I thought you were gonna vanish again"Alisha says. "You told me to stay right here..."N smiled staring down at her. "Here...like I promised"Alisha says holding his hat out to him. "Not yet"N smiled surprising her. N took his hat and turned it around, placing it back on her head, covering her eyes. Alisha lifted the hat up, finding N gone. "N.."Alisha muttered stunned. She looked around silently, Chloe and Cross walking over. "Where'd he go..."Alisha mumbled. "No idea..."Chloe responded. "The crowd came and he just vanished right into it"Cross explains looking at his friend. "N is still here"Alisha smiled the wind blowing through her hair.

N watched Alisha, standing in the middle of the moving crowd. He stuffed his hands into his pockets, staring silently at her, his heart starting to beat faster, watching Alisha laugh chasing after her Litleo who managed to get his paws on his hat. He turned, walking away and kneeled down. "Petilil"N smiled. Petilil beamed at him, getting a pat to the head. "I want you to battle Alisha and allow her to capture you"N says. "Please watch over her, I'll be popping up now and then to check on her myself, but protect her for me alright"N smiled. "Yes N"Petilil nodded. Petilil bounded away, N watching her go. He perked up, noticing a couple of people watching Alisha, and made his way over. He passed behind them, making sure they knew he stole something off of them. "HEY, YOU THIEF!!" He ran off, people turning to look as he left the docks. He leaped up, and grabbed onto the top off the wall, going up and over onto the other side. "WAIT TILL I CATCH YOU!" He landed on a taller wall, staring down at the angry men. "You shouldn't go around staring at others, they might get the wrong idea..."N says quietly. He tossed their wallets down, and leaped down off the wall, vanishing behind it. "What's his deal, I don't see him making a move on that pretty girl." N smiled, walking down the stone path amused.

Alisha looked around Castelia city, holding Litleo in her arms. "Okay, we gotta backtrack all the way to Striaton city, so we can get our first gym badges Ali"Cross informed. "Got it"Alisha nodded. She started to walk, but screamed in shock as some kind of attack hit the ground, throwing her back. "ALISHA!"Chloe gasped running over. "Evil little thing!"Cross yelled glaring at Petilil. "What was that?!"Alisha demanded. "Magical leaf, looks like you got your first battle"Cross answered. Litleo leaped forward, growling at Petilil. "Use Headbutt!"Alisha called. Litleo dodged another magical leaf attack, and leaped forward, pushing off of one of the leaves. He rammed his head right into Petilil's stomach, throwing her back. "Oh are you hurt!"Alisha gasped when Petilil struggled to get up. She ran forward, and picked Petilil up. "Sorry about that"Alisha apologized gently petting the little grass type. "Oh I don't think I got to scan you!"Alisha gasped. She went through her bag, mumbling to herself. "Got it!"Alisha beamed holding up her pokedex. She turned to Petilil, scanning the little pokemon. Cross and Chloe did the same, scanning the little pokemon to register into their pokedex.

"Petilil the Bulb Pokemon, the leaves on its head are very bitter. Eating one of these leaves is known to refresh a tired body."

Alisha stared in amazement, her eyes sparkling. She picked Petilil up, and spun around. "YOU'RE SO AMAZING!"Alisha beamed. She set Petilil down, a small smile on her face as she pulled a pokeball out of her backpack. "Wanna join me?"Alisha asked. Petilil beamed at her nodding, and pressed a leaf to the button on the ball, a bright light engulfing her. The ball rolled once..twice...thrice..then a click followed. "I CAUGHT AN ADORABLE PETILIL!"Alisha cheered. Litleo leaped onto her shoulder, watching as she let their new teammate out. "You would've been great for my Pokémon performances back in Kalos"Alisha smiled. Petilil beamed at her, floating onto Alisha's palm. She giggled, hugging both of her pokemon. "Lets start backtracking alright"Cross smiled. "Yeah!"Alisha nodded. She returned Petilil back to its pokeball. She ran ahead, her and Cross leaping down off of a wall, Chloe walking after them. "They're just like Ash and Goh"Chloe smiled missing those two as she carried Eevee in her arms. She hurried after Alisha and Cross, making sure she didn't loose them in the incoming crowd. A pokemon peeked out from behind a wall, looking curious. Celebi flew after Alisha, hiding behind walls and lampposts before beaming and hiding itself in the girls backpack when she wasn't looking.