Chapter 60

As soon as the car stopped and the bodyguards just got out of the car, Yan Qijun walked to the side of the car and opened the door for Fang Li himself.

    After Fang Li got out of the car, he glanced at Yan Qijun and said: "These bodyguards are arranged by your father. They will always follow me. They only listen to your father. I can’t let them leave if they exist. If it will disturb the interest of your friends, I'd better go back first."

    "My dad's safety is the most important thing, and since my father arranged to protect you, there is absolutely no reason to let them leave." Yan Qijun said: "Our friends have all seen the world, not because of the presence of bodyguards. Don't worry if you feel disappointed."

    "That would be great," Fang Li said with a smile.

.Yan Qijun led the way, Fang Li and Xu Yang looked at each other, and then walked in with his friends.

    After entering the room, Yan Qijun said to Li, "Little dad is an elder, please sit on the top."

    Fang Li led Xu Yang and the others over. Because the room temperature was high, the assistant helped Fang Li take off his jacket and put it on his hands, then retreated to the side and stood.

    And after Fang Li and the others came in, the people who were talking about laughing and laughing were very lively, immediately quieted a lot, mainly because the bodyguards following Fang Li were too conspicuous, especially when Fang Li was sitting there, the bodyguard Standing behind him, just like the emperor came out for a private visit, standing indoors like this, the pomp is a bit exaggerated.

    Yan Qijun began to greet his friends again to continue talking and chatting, then took the menu and walked to Fang Li and said, "Dad, let's order some dishes."

.Fang Li took a look at the menu and ordered three dishes. Yan Qijun must have ordered dishes in advance. When you come to eat here, basically all dishes need to be ordered in advance. Only the highest-level VIPs can do so. Order three dishes temporarily on the menu.

    Every time they came before, Yan Qijun asked Yue Wenxi to order. This time Yue Wenxi watched Yan Qijun take the menu in front of Fang Li. Although he felt a little uncomfortable, he knew that his elder brother must have done it for a purpose. . Yan Qijun didn't tell Yue Wenxi of the plan, so Yue Wenxi didn't know exactly how Yan Qijun was going to deal with Fang Li, but he believed Yan Qijun very much, so he just waited at ease to see the result.

    The service staff brought a roasted whole lamb and began to cut it. First, the best part of the meat was cut off and put on a plate and served to Yan Qijun.

.Yan Qijun personally carried the plate and delivered the best part of the meat to Fang Li.

    Yue Wenxi gritted his teeth a bit, comforting himself in his heart, thinking that all of this is for planning, but it's just some lamb, it's not a big deal.

    It didn’t take long for the service staff to deliver another bowl of Feilong Soup. It was the end of the year. There were many guests who came to the villa for gatherings. Yan Qijun booked in advance before returning to China, and only booked this bowl. Yan Qijun had this bowl of soup and delivered it to Fang Li’s. before.

    Xu Yang has been silently observing Yan Qijun, waiting to see what he is going to do.

.For Fang Li, he can eat these things anytime he wants to eat, and there is no need for Yan Qijun to come to "honor" him specifically, but he pretends to look like that, and Yan Qijun has a feeling that people can't see through. If Fang Li had not experienced those things in his previous life, he might really think that Yan Qijun is a good person now.