Chapter 37

Fang Li hurriedly left the room as if escaping. He was flushed and short of breath by Yan Moyao. They almost did what Fang Li planned to do on the wedding night. Actually, if it wasn't because of Fang Li's heart His professionalism, thinking that he should not be late for filming, he was probably confused and obedient, and he obeyed Yan Moyao's actions.

    After getting in the car, Fang Li asked the makeup artist to rearrange his clothes and touch up his makeup. Now he is a little glad that it takes some time from the shooting place, otherwise he would not dare to meet people like this.

    After arriving on the set, Fang Li immediately attracted everyone's attention. Gu Xiu did not shoot today, but he also came to watch Fang Li filming this important scene.

.When the filming officially started, Yan Moyao also arrived, but he didn't disturb the crew, he just took the assistant and bodyguard, standing in an inconspicuous place and watching silently.

    Although I have filmed a lot of martial arts scenes before, and Fang Li has done very well, but now the dance scenes are really time for Fang Li to show his professional ability.

    The dance part was filmed very smoothly. The director filmed several times from different angles. Every time the filming made the director very satisfied. Fang Li's dance ability was admired by everyone who looked at it.

    "This waist is really amazing. It can be turned this way when you turn it back. Is it made of rubber?"

    "It's so beautiful. I've seen many good-looking men and women in the entertainment industry, but it's the first time I've seen a boy who can be so beautiful."

."I heard in the past few days that he has a very large background. This kind of person with good looks, acting skills and background, is very likely to become popular in the entertainment industry."

    "Yes, not only does it look good, but it also has a special temperament and charm. If you enter the entertainment circle, although the appearance is very important, it is more important to have enough attractive charm."

    After shooting from different angles of far and near, start to shoot close-up close-ups, focusing on the part of the eyes.

    Gu Xiu walked up and looked behind the camera, planning to give him guidance when Fang Li's performance was not in place.

    Fang Li looked at the camera and gave a charming and seductive look. Gu Xiu's heart beat quickly as if he had been hit. If Li was more admired before him, then at this moment he clearly felt that he was the real opponent Li tempted.

.Yan Moyao looked at Fang Li dancing on the round high platform. He was a little grateful that Fang Li didn't want to enter the entertainment circle. He didn't want him to shine and heat, but he didn't want him to be caught by too many human faces and beasts in this bright and darkly chaotic circle. People are worried and take the opportunity to get close.

    Yan Moyao knew that Fang Li's heart was pure and clean, and that this kind of heart was actually very fragile, unable to face those dirty and messy things.

    Yan Moyao received a call from the company in the morning. There are very important things waiting for him to go back to deal with. He will leave until noon at most.

    At noon, Fang Li was going to have lunch on the RV, because the RV had a kitchen, the food he ate every time he was filming was cooked by the chef.

    As soon as Fang Li got in the car, he saw Yan Moyao sitting in the car, smiled and walked over to sit on his lap and said, "Are you here to accompany me to lunch?"