Chapter 6: His thoughts

Well.... It's been a while since I've updated this story but here's the next chapter!!! Enjoy! Thank you for thoes who have followed and commented on this story. I'll have the next part out soon!!

-CTS TT-TT

Chapter 6: His thoughts…

After a few days later, the skies finally cleared as the warm sunlight graced the earth. On a normal Sunday morning, Aya received a phone call from an important person… 

“Ameya-san! You have a call!” A coworker called out to her. 

“Hai~!” she responded as she walked over to the phone and answered the call on hold.

“Moshi moshi, Ameya Aya speaking.” She answered.

“Hello, Aya-kun. How have you been?” Aya’s eyes widened at the voice on the other side of the line.

“Mikoshiba-senpai?!” She exclaimed, “It’s been a while! How have you been? 

There was an laugh on the other side, “Fine, fine. It’s good to hear you’re doing great. I have an invitation.” 

“Invitation?” 

~*~

Shizuo sat at one of the parks benches, looking up at the clear blue sky, his cigarette rested between two fingers. He seems like his normal self but his mind was stuck on one person the past few days. 

How she approached him so easily, especially after their first meeting. She didn’t act afraid or look like she was getting close to him because he was a monster. She seemed like she genuinely wanted to know him just as a human being. He wondered why he even helped her in the first place. She was a normal person like anyone else; he wouldn’t really care for anyone he hardly knew. But he felt like leaving her alone would mean trouble. And as he got to know her, he learned she was strange and weird. And when she stopped him quickly, he couldn’t forget the look in her eyes and the smile she gave him. Just remembering the smile, he felt something pound hard against his chest.

Shizuo was snapped out of his thought, feeling another presence in front of him. Finally looking up, Celty waved at the bartender and lifted her phone. 

[Hey, Shizuo. Is something wrong? You seem dozed out.] 

“Hey, Celty.” Shizuo put out his cigarette, “No, I’m fine.” 

[Really?] 

“Yeah.” Shizuo got up, “What are you doing around here, Celty?” 

[I’m on a break before my next job] Celty typed down, [Are you really okay, Shizuo?] 

“Yeah, don’t worry about it.” Shizuo told her, “I was just thinking about someone.” Celty quickly typed down on her phone and put it up for him to see. 

[Do you want to talk about it?] 

~*~  

“Achoo!” Aya sneezed suddenly. Hideo turned to her surprised by the sudden sneeze. The two walked down the streets, holding canvases covered in brown paper for their next job. But before that, they were going to meet an old friend of their.

“What’s wrong, did you catch a cold?” Hideo asked. 

“I don’t think so… maybe someone’s talking about me…?” 

Hideo stared at her strangely and shook his head. 

“So, what were you saying?” He asked brining their conversation back to their main topic.