a ray of hope : pt 3

author's note!! : hi, so I may only publish 1 chapter today sadly. I will mostly likely post chapters on fridays-sundays! so keep that in mind.

××××

  If someone is lying, if you look close enough into their eyes, you'll see clouds. It is only once in a lifetime you'll meet someone that's eyes are pure, without a cloud in sight. That someone, is special. Someone who will do a impact on you, maybe even love. I think I met them. Out of all of the fish swimming in the sea, I chose someone that was completely different. I didn't choose someone with similar likings, I chose someone who was different.

  " Giyuu! Are you okay? "

  " I'm fine, just a few scratches! I'm so clumsy. " I followed with a soft laugh.

  " Your pretty face is all ruined. "

   I smiled, we weren't officially dating yet. but I just wish we could be more than just friends. I really love him, he placed a special place in my heart. We walked back to the estate, and he patched up my face. I told him it was fine, but he still did it anyway.
  Do I really deserve this? After the death of my beloved sister and best friend, do I really deserve to love someone again? Is it really okay? Hopefully it is, I hope I never get separated from you sanemi.

××××

  The days went on, and we laughed, smiled, cried, slept together, and so many things. Eventually, we started dating. We visited tanjiro and his friends every few months. Sometimes, I was so happy I'd lose track of what day it was. Was it Monday or Saturday today? Thoughts like that raced through my mind all day continuously.

  sanemi's perspective

  " sanemi! Can I take a bath first today? Kanao prepared medicine for me so I won't feel sudden pains in my chest anymore! "

  " sure, have fun. " Giyuu thanked me and went down to go to the bathroom. I sat down on the bed, and the walls were decorated with hearts that me and giyuu drew on the wall when we were drunk. I chuckled at that fact because when giyuu woke up the next morning, his face was full of ink. I didn't remember him getting ink of his face but it happened. I got comfy, and started to practice writing the words and reading them aloud to myself as I went through. I wanted to finally try and reply to Tanjiro's letters, since he kept continuously sending them. What a strong-willed boy. A few hours passed by, and giyuu didn't come out yet. Worried, I got up and found my way to the bathroom and knocked on the door.
" Giyuu? Are you alright? " No reply, scared, I quickly threw open the door and I saw giyuu on the floor. " Sanemi.. " his voice sounded like he cried, but nothing came out of his eyes. " Giyuu! Are you okay? What happened.. " He groaned, " Sanemi.. please touch me. " What? Was there something in the medicine Kanao gave him? He doesn't usually act this way. Was it an aphrodisiac? What happened.. Giyuu gripped my shirt and kept pleading for me to touch him.

××××

  Giyuu moaned, as I thrusted in and out. He trembled and squirmed under me. Saying my name, and letting out noises full of pleasure. He was adorable. He reached his limit many times, but this is what he wanted right? I kept telling him " one more round " but I didn't stop until he cummed 10 times. He gasped for air once I stopped. His eyes were forming tears, his breath was warm, drool dripping down to his chest, and cum everywhere. We washed up together, washing each other's backs and just relaxing. It was night, so hopefully not alot of people heard. We slept in the same bed, I hugged giyuu tightly. I hope he doesn't go away. I want him to stay, forever. Soon enough, I fell asleep and trapped giyuu in my embrace.

  I dreamed of a world where giyuu and me lived in peace. We lived as normal humans, no demons to separate us, just us. Despite losing genya and my family, giyuu makes up for all of it. I don't want to lose him, that would break my heart completely. Giyuu, I have no idea what you've been through, but I hope you are okay. I hope I'm enough for you.
Please let's live together, and die together. You're the one for me. Definitely, I know it.

××××

And so on, nights and days, weeks and months, years and centuries, giyuu and me lived happily. Tanjiro married kanao, Zenitsu hasn't proposed yet to Nezuko. Although Tanjiro is trying to give him the courage to do it. I heard inosuke and aoi started dating, I hope everyone is doing fine. My fallen comerades, please do rest in peace. Our souls will meet again at the right time. Thank you for your contribution, I'm grateful.

  " Sanemi! "

  " What is it giyuu? "

  " Look I found a blue spider Lily! Isn't it pretty? I put it in a pot so it can keep growing. "

  I chuckled, " yeah. It's beautiful. "

  The blue resembled his eyes, those eyes were a deep blue. Clear, almost like the ocean. Tsunamis, beaches, treacherous waves. His eyes, resembled that of the ocean.  I love him. The sunlight faded away, and the moon light lit up the roads. The moon was beautiful, it was a full moon. Basking in the clouds, glowing just like the sun. Giyuu stared at it, for a while now. He seemed mesmerized. Yes, the moon was beautiful, but he was in his own world. He smiled a bit, and turned to face me. That face of his, is something I can always look up to. It was reassuring, gentle and calm. That smile of his, is worth millions. We kissed, basking in the moonlight. The kids was a quick one, not a desire for lust, one that was genuine, one that showed true love. We put our foreheads together, and laughed.

  Although, happy things always have a consequence. Even if you feel like nothing's gonna happen, when you least expect it, that despair is going to take your loved one away like nothing.

××××

  Author's note: HI GUYS! unfortunately, I won't post another chapter until Thursday or Wednesday. Truly sorry!! Thank you for supporting my Wattpad! It makes me happy since it's my first one. Thank you to Eren, meiko, mela, and azra!! They motivated me to finish this. Thank you all, I love you guys sm. You make me smile all the time, let's live together some day. Yk, own a bunch a pets. Work together to get a decent sized house for all of us. I hope we live to see that. I love you all!! <33

Word count: 1135