Visits

The year of 2012

The dream from the previous night... Elmo didn't know what to think about it..

He's always hated Rex. For the two years he's known him, he's had him on his blacklist. The effect he has on Elmo's only true friend- he hated seeing Rex near Victoria, he couldn't stand in the same room as him... but he couldn't stay away either.

He had tried to convince himself he's around because of Victoria, but Victoria changed- not necessarily for the better or for the worse; she simply wasn't the girl Elmo knew anymore.

But he was still angry at Rex because in Elmo's mind - it was Rex who was responsible for Victoria no longer being the same person.

But that dream... made Elmo question a lot of things...
_____________________________

Rex's POV

Rex had hated Elmo with all his heart. (I mean, he did try to fucking murder him with a leaf blower..) But there was also another thing. Elmo always tried to separate Rex and Victoria in the most obnoxious of ways.

He'd pull her away and tell her 'tips' he supposedly learned on Sesame Street.

Sesame Street. It's like the show is his whole personality. It's so annoying. It's not fair. He gets to fLeX his knowledge and what does Rex have?

Rex didn't want to admit it.. but he was envious of Elmo.

And a small part of him always wanted to touch his red fur..

He would never dare admit it though.

The next time he sees Elmo, boy is he gonna have a word with him.
______________________________

Back to Elmo's POV lol

Elmo decided that he would visit Victoria's set today. Not necessarily for Victoria, but to have a word with the son of a bitch that is Rex.

.....

_____________________

A/N

This chapter was written while listening to Britney spears

Yknow.. if you're questioning why you're here, reading this atrocity, just remember. Im over here writing  it.