Dream Words Are Sober Thoughts

(A/N: prepare your holy water and eyebleach)

As Elmo was reflecting on his pittyful life after almost murdering Rex, he fell asleep to the sound of penis music playing in the background.

Rex gazes upon Elmo's neck, carefully gliding his puppet hand across his fur-covered neck.

"Such soft fur" Rex growled in a low raspy voice.

"Only your hand can grace this skin" Elmo replies sleepishly.

Rex slowly started kissing Elmo's furry neck, red hairs finding their way into his mouth and tingling his taste buds just enough to sends shivers of arousal down his figurative puppet spine.

In sheer ecstacy, Elmo lets out a high pitched groan, eventually finding his hands tangled in Rex's hair as Rex devoured his hairy puppet neck.

Elmo soon started whimpering and moaning Rex's name as Rex started palming his furry red dick.

Elmo soon took control however, when he sat asshole first on Rex's di-

Elmo jumped awake from his dream.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT"

He looked down to his crotch.

"Well at least Rex had a smaller dick than mine"

...

"...did I actually just say that? God Elmo, pull yourself together"

He slapped himself cause wft Elmo but ended up liking it and moaning to himself.

He decided to just have a shower and go back to bed.

A cold shower.

____________________________

This was basically pwp.

I hated writing this.

Hope you liked it tho.

I go get my holy water. And so should you.

💦💦💦💦💦💦