seven

╭┉┉┅┉┅┉┄┄┈┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┄┄┅┉┅┅┉┉╯

LUCY AND I turned around at the sound of the doors closing before looking at one another.

"This is absolutely bizarre!" I sigh walking again.

"Tell me about it" Lucy replies looking around, I walk up the stairs and look to see a library of some sort with a book in the centre on a stand of some sort.

"Lucy I think I found it" I mumble, she tries to open it but fails, it wouldn't budge, i look above the book to see an Angel of some sort blow, I take in a breath and blow over the book, dust flying off it as the jumbled words join together.

"The book of incantations" Lucy reads out, she opens the book and starts flipping through the pages stopping on a certain one, "with these words your tongue must sew for all around there to be snow..."

I spot a snowflake fall on the black page beside the spell and gasp looking up, the snow began to get heavier and I looked around to see lots of snow everywhere, especially on the floor, I throw a snowball at Lucy's face and she laughs doing the same to me, I then think back to our first time in Narnia.

I the step out of the wardrobe following her, the snow gracefully falling slowly, I grabbed a hand full of snow and scrunched it onto a shape of a ball, I then threw the snowball at Lucy, hitting her on the shoulder, she gasped turning around laughing.

"Y/n!" She squealed making her own snowball throwing it at my face.

"umph!" I fall into the snow making no noise whatsoever, I then started moving my arms and legs in and out forming a snow Angel, I then stood up drawing wings and a halo with my finger onto the snow.

"That's fantastic!" Lucy smiles, "I bet mine will be better though!"

I smile widely at the memory, Lucy obviously thinking about the same thing, Lucy then blows on the book getting rid of the snowflakes causing the book to go crazy, I step away to examine the room a little more, the snow disappearing.

I smile as I run my finger across the spine of the books, I stopped at a certain one, It was about the Pevensies and I, I take the book out of the row, the sound of a roar making me gasp as I look over to Lucy, the pages going wild again.

"Aslan? Aslan?" Lucy calls, i furrow my eyebrows stopping the book from turning, I then look to see it stopped at the correct page.

"A spell to make the unseen seen" I say smiling, "found it!"

"Like the 'P' in psychology, the 'H' in psychiatry, invisible ink and the truth in theology... the spell is complete, now all is visible" Lucy and I say in unison, I spot a figure near the books and nudge Lucy.