two

╭┉┉┅┉┅┉┄┄┈┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ 

◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┄┄┅┉┅┅┉┉╯IT WAS a lovely sunny day and I was currently wearing a long sleeved white, off the shoulder, corset dress with an a line, the dress came just above my knees just how I liked them

IT WAS a lovely sunny day and I was currently wearing a long sleeved white, off the shoulder, corset dress with an a line, the dress came just above my knees just how I liked them.

Lucy and I were sat in the shade under a tree and watched Susan, Peter and Edmund okay a game, Edmund and I still haven't talked since last night, he was currently looking at a window as Peter jogged up to his direction a little.

"Peter winds up, poised to take yet another wicket!" Peter exclaims throwing the ball only to hit Edmund's leg.

"Ow!" He cried out holding his leg.

"Whoops!" Peter laughed, "wake up, Dolly Daydream!"

"Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Edmund asks Peter.

"I thought you said it was a kid's game" Peter replies throwing the ball in between his hands.

"Besides, We could all use the fresh air" Susan speaks up.

"It's not like there isn't air inside" Edmund says to Susan.

"Are you ready?" Peter asks Edmund.

"Are you?" Edmund asks back hitting the bat on the ground twice pursing his lips together as Peter throws the ball, Edmund hitting it straight into a window knocking down something with it.

I let out a laugh and Lucy lightly smiles, everyone racing into the house to examine the scene, we arrive to see a knights armour knocked over, scattered to pieces.

"Well done, Ed!" Peter says sarcastically to his brother.

"You bowled it!" Edmund yells in defence.

"What on earth is goin' on?" Macready yells in the distance.

"The Macready!" I gasp looking at everyone.

"Come on!" Peter yells as we all run away from the scene, Edmund leading us.

"No, no, back, back, back!" He orders.

We all race up and down stairs and pull on every door knob only to find one that opened the door, the wardrobe room.

"Come on!" Edmund yells pointing to the door.

"You've got to bed joking!" Susan glares at her brother, footsteps then approach and I race past Edmund into the wardrobe, I grab a pair of wellies my side on the way into the forest and put them on as I wait for everyone.

I could hear the siblings bicker inside the wardrobe, eventually Susan and Peter fall on their butts turning around getting up to look around at the snowy woods.

"Impossible!" Susan exclaims looking at the scenery.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's just your imagination" Lucy smirks at the two older siblings.