🙄🙃🤕Caught in the act. (18+)🙁😑😬

I walked in on them.
They were tangled together in my own bed. Two naked bodies locked in an embrace...Mid thrust, he caught sight of me and quickly got out of my bed.
His nakedness showing. He was no longer turned on, so his dick went limp. Getting caught will do that.
" Aurora its not what it looks like." He said throwing his hands up as if to shield himself from me.
The woman he was in bed with pulled the covers over her chest.
"GET OUT!" I screamed.
"Baby please give me a chance to explain. She came on to me you see-"
I cut him off mid sentence.
"Take your bitch and get the fuck out of my house."
I gave the bitch in my bed a dirty look and she rushed to grab her clothes. My ex boyfriend did the same. There was a trail of clothes that started at the door and ended at the bed. They had ripped them off each other like they do in the movies.
They went to walk through the doorway I was standing in. I blocked them at first. I wanted to kill them both.
They were still naked. I moved out of the way and let them pass. They both reeked of sweat. I walked into my room and ripped the covers off my bed. They were soaked in sweat. I collapsed on the floor and started weeping. This was the fourth time one of my boyfriends cheated on me.