Ch6. Old 'Friend'. pt.2

Tw: negative thoughts, Mentions of suicide.

(- Tommy's Pov -)

Wilbur grabbed my wrist hurting me by the slightest bit and dragged me out if Quackity's office.
He shoved me into a wall after letting go of my wrist. I fell to the ground.

"Listen Tommy, you do NOT get to yell at me and run away. And since when do you have WINGS?!" He yelled.

"I..uh.."

He got down to my level. "When."

"Uhm...I.." I felt tears prick at my eyes. I looked down and shut my eyes tightly.

"God, I don't even know why Quackity's protecting you!" He said.  "I mean, You're worthless, a waste of space..The list goes on and on, Tommy!" He said with a laugh at the end.

I began to feel tears drip down my face.

'maybe I really am worthless.... ' I thought for a second. ' wait..no I'm not! Karl, Quackity and Sapnap wouldn't remind me if I was!'

"I am not worthless!" I yelled,  getting up off the ground, tears still rolling down my face.

'ok REALLY?"

"You're the reason I tried to END MY LIFE!!" I screamed.

(-Wilbur's POV-)

"You're the reason I tried to END MY LIFE!!"

I stood there for a moment, trying to take in what I as just heard. What? End his life? Hah! He would never.

I rolled my eyes. I began to walk towards him."C'mon Tommy, don't Be-"

Smack

(-Quackitys POV-)

I waited impatiently in my office when I heard yelling. Tommy yelled loudly about something. I got up and was about to go through the door when I figured things would be okay. I suddenly heard a loud  SLAP from outside.

Immediately thinking it was Tommy, I grabbed a hold of the door handle and zoomed out of my office quickly.

The two of them were outside my office door. Wilbur was on the ground and Tommy was above him, standing in front of him while he looked up at him frightened.

'super frightened by Tommy?'  I thought. 'there's no way..'

Tommy looked over to me and smiled innocently.

Wilbur still being on the ground, Looked up at me too.

"He's a fucking maniac!!" Wilbur screamed.

"Don't talk about my son like that!* I yelled back, offensively.

"SON?! HE PHILZAS SON!!"

"Not anymore bitch." I said as I put an arm around Tommy. "You okay buddy did he hurt you?" I asked, looking at him. He had tears rolling down his face.

"A little.."

"Where?"

To.my showed me his wrist and it was all red.

"What the Fuck did you do to my baby?!" I yelled at Wilbur, narrowing my eyebrows.

"HES NOT YOUR-"

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL SECURITY TO DO IT!" I yelled, scaring the piss out of him.

He scrambled to do his feet, ran down the stairs and out of the building.

"I thought you didn't have security here." Tommy said confused.