Blood and bone

At first I let them drag me away thinking why fight when I'm just going to die anyways but after an hour of walking my thoughts changed why not fight when I'm about to die it might save my life and I have now decided that if I'm going to die I'm not going down without a fight. Lashing out with my legs I hope to catch them off gard and it works Jack stumbles and falls to his knees while he falls I wrench my arm from Tracy's grasp. I pull back my free hand ready to throw a punch into Daniels face when a sharp click of a gun stops me in my tracks. Slowly I turn around to find the barrel of a gun inches from my face "oh look the bitch suddenly wants to fight hmmm" Jack sneers at me "she needs to be taught a lesson I think" he says aiming the gun lower. "NO" shouts Daniel putting his arms around me "she does not need a punishment just put the gun down Jack" he says firmly "she needs a punishment!!!" Jack yells back and I scream as the gun fires and pain spreads through my left leg. "dammit Jack!" Daniel yells back lifting me up as I fall no longer able to stand and he picks me up. For some reason his touch makes me feel odd I feel every inch of my skin that he has touched and where his hands are now under my legs and behind my shoulders it prickles I think about this for a moment and then another wave of pain explodes down my leg causing me to scream again and this time because of all the blood I have lost darkness shadows over my eyes and my body goes limp.