No Time

I duck as the mans hand flys towards me and I sprint towards the door left open by the man and once I am out I just keep on running blindly. sweat drips down my face and the air burns my throat with every gasping breath I take, I have never run this fast in my entire life. By now I have left the building that was my cage but my running almost jolts to a stop when I hear a raging cry from behind me, the man has started to chase me. He will catch up to me at some point or I will need to stop running after awhile and then he will catch me so my only option is to hide. Looking around for a place to hide my heart sinks there is nothing around me it is all flat plains no trees, no bushes, no hills, there is absolutely nothing. Now I will have to keep running until I find somewhere to hide but by the ache in my legs and the cramp in my stomach in not sure how long I can keep this up.

You can't stop, no stop, you can't stop, no stop, these are the words repeating themselves over and over again in my mind for every step I take hurts more than the last. Now I am in another garden like the one I was taken from but not the same this one has an eerie feel to it as if the plants are calling for help though I know they are not... wait this is the perfect place to hide. skidding to a stop my legs almost give out from under me but I manage to steady my self and crawl under the bushes.