9

"Didn't you take your umbrella?"

Fan Mengming turned his head and saw Jiang Liu walking in. His black hair was wet, and there were large traces of water at the collarbone of his neck.

Jiang vain didn't reply and put the wine on the coffee table.

Fan Mengming didn't get entangled with this problem, but continued to harass Xu Ningqing: "Brother Xu, what kind of sister was that just now? Is the real sister or the evil sister?"

Xu Ningqing gently grinded his teeth: "What do you think?"

Fan Mengming thought about it carefully: "I think your character, a bad sister is more likely."

Xu Ningqing kicked him directly in his chair.

Fan Mengming was already fat, and his center of gravity was unstable. He grabbed his hand in the air a few times but didn't catch the support. A pile of fat meat hit the ground.

"Xu Ningqing!" Fan Mengming patted his stomach and became angry. "You are so cruel!"

Xu Ningqing glanced at him and warned word by word: "My own sister."

In fact, she is a cousin, but Shi Nian is no different from Xu Ningqing's own sister in his heart.

"Why are you my own sister? Aren't you the only young master of the Xu family?" Fan Mengming stood up, hooked his shoulder with a smile, and suddenly remembered something, "Ah, the Lolito that appeared in your room last time I played the game!"

Xu Ningqing answered casually.

"Isn't that still in the same school as Brother Huan now?"

Jiang Yu raised his eyes from the screen of his mobile phone and raised the corners of his lips slightly: "My deskmate."

"Fuck!" Fan Mengming sighed.

Jiang vain opened the cap of the bottle, carried a glass and poured a glass for himself. He raised his head and took a sip, and rolled his throat knot up and down.

Fan Mengming looked at his movements and suddenly asked, "Your ears, can you drink like this?"

Jiang Yu had no expression. He supported his face and smiled faintly: "Why can't it?"

"What did the doctor say last time I went to the hospital for reexamination? Is there any hope of returning to the team?" Xu Ningqing asked.

Jiang Yu didn't say anything this time.

He took out the cigarette and lit the fire halfway up, and the firelight illuminated his dark pupils.

The next day, Shi Nian's parents came and temporarily lived at my uncle's house.

When she came back from school, she saw Xu Shu chatting with her aunt with her younger brother in her arms.

"Mom." She shouted and changed her slippers to enter the house.

My aunt raised her head and said, "It's so early today."

Xu Shu held Shi Zhe in her arms and pointed to Shi Nian. She asked gently, "Xiao Zhe, who is this?"

Shi Zhe looked at it with a pair of black eyes and read it for a while. then smiled, stretched out his hand to her, and sweetly shouted, "Sister."

Shi Niannian picked him up with a smile: "Xiao Zhe, have you grown...high?"

Shi Zhe lay on her shoulder and said nothing.

Shi Nian reads: "Where's Dad?"

Xu Shu: "There is no long vacation in the bureau. He will arrive tomorrow."