Chapter 7 -Broken

ooOOohHH! LoOk! It's starting to get aNgStY. So get your Memory books and start playing fallen down! (lmao any ranboo fans reading this???)

Also there are a lot of time changes and Pov switches in this one so sorry if it's a bit confusing.

==========================

Chloe's POV

Once we got home, we threw away the trash we had from the food and went to go do our own things. I went up to my room, and decided to put up all of my stuff.

After I finished, I sat down on my bed, got on my phone, and started to talk to my friends on discord...

Peepole
(BadLinu is Freddie)

Chlo3_Witherd3
Yooooooo wsp?????

Billzo
nm, nm. 

Ranboo
Doing homework

Billzo
Who's homework? 

Ranboo
Mine.....
Wait.
AHH NO BILLZO WHY WOULD YOU EVEN WANT TO SAY THAT!?!?

Billzo
HGBHNfdhjsgGHFB

Badlinu
pfffffffffffffffft

Chlo3_Witherd3
lmaooooo

Ranboo
Aaaaaaaaanyways, changing the subject, I got something coooool

Badlinu
:O

Billzo
Oh??

Chlo3_Witherd3
WELL SHOW USS

Ranboo
OK ok chiiiil
Here's a pic   v

Chlo3_Witherd3YOOOOOO YOU GOT A DOG!?!?

Chlo3_Witherd3
YOOOOOO YOU GOT A DOG!?!?

Ranboo
Yeppers!

Billzo
WHAT'S ITS NAMEEEEE??

Ranboo
Her name is Rocky

Badlinu
Awwww, that's cool

Ranboo
Yeah
Welp, I should probably go now

Chlo3_Witherd3
Alr

Badlinu
Byeee

Billzo
BYE pEOPLE

Chlo3_Witherd3
See ya at school
Nerdz

I signed off of discord and put my phone down. 'Hmm, What should I do now?' I thought. 'HEY CHLOE!! WANNA COME HANG WITH ME TUBS??!?' Tommy shouted from downstairs. 'Well I guess that answers my question.' 'YEAH SURE!!'  (main character moment, am I right chat???)  I ran downstairs, only to see Tubbo standing beside Tommy, who was putting his shoes on. 'Well come one then.' The blonde brit said. I ran over to the door mat and slid my shoes on, once I had done so, I followed Tubbo and Tommy out the door. 

'So, where are we going?' I asked the duo. 'We are going to head over to the arcade that's by the park and show those kids who the real gamers are!' Tommy said. Me and Tubbo laughed at him as we continued walking. Once we made it inside, we bought some tokens and went to play some games. I spotted a race game and head over to it. 'Hey, Tubbo! Tommy! Do one of you wanna play this race game with me?' I called over to the two. Tubbo walked over to me. 'I'll play!' 'Alright, let me just put the tokens in....'