Chapter 5 - School pt.2

TW!!!!!!
cUsS wOrDs, homophobic slurs, slight violence and bullying

Anywaaaaaays, on with the story yea?
(Also it's a good song you should listen to it ^)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranboo POV

Freddie, Billzo, Chloe and I entered the gym and walked over to Mrs. Tralken. 'Oh! Hello boys! And I take it you're the new student yes?' She asked. Chloe smiled. 'That would be me!' 'Hey Mrs. Tralken, can we get a band-aid for Chloe's knee please? She tripped in the hallway.' Freddie asked the kind gym teacher. Despite her being a gym teacher, she is actually My favourite teacher, she's very kind. 'Of course! I'll go get it, then we can start.' We all nodded and headed over to the bench that was against the wall.

'I wonder what we are going to play...' Freddie thought out loud. 'I hope it's volleyball' I said. 'I'm not a volleyball person,' Chloe said. 'I have really bad depth perception, so sometimes I'll go hit the ball and it's five feet away from me.' We all laughed at what she had said, including herself. Suddenly Billzo leaned forward, looking over at the tall wither hybrid. 'You planning on joining the Hockey team by chance?' He asked. 'Yeah actually, how'd you guess....and why?' 'I dunno, you just look like the type of person who'd play hockey. Also, I asked because me and Freddie-' ' Freddie and I' Freddie Correct. The shorter boy groaned. 'fReDdIe AnD i, play on the hockey team as well.' Chloe turned her head towards me. 'And I'm assuming you're on the volleyball team?' I nodded, confirming her suspicions.

After a couple minutes of waiting, Mrs Tralken returned. 'Here you go Chloe!' She said, handing the tall girl a band-aid. After she put on the bandaid, The teacher began to speak. 'Alright class! I thought we'd have a more fun day today and play some dodge ball!' I zoned out while she picked teams, until I heard my name. 'Ranboo! You're on team two!' I walked over to where I assumed team two was and stood beside Freddie, seeing as Billzo and Chloe got put on the opposing team. I suddenly saw the pair walking towards the middle line, Freddie and I Copying their actions until we were face to face. 'Bro, Me and Chloe have got this game in. the. bag!' Billzo exclaimed. I saw Freddie pinch the bridge of his nose and sigh. 'For the 15th time today; It's Chloe and I'  He corrected once more. Billzo scoffed. 'Yeah, well, we'll see whose correcting who when we whip your asses!' He said, slinging his arm around an equally confident looking Chloe. Suddenly, we heard a high pitched whistle, signifying that the teams were made and it was time to line up at the back of our side.

Freddie and I backed up against the wall and placed one of our hands on it, waiting for the second whistle to tell us to start.

*EEEEEEEEEEEEEE (thats a whistle noise if I've ever heard one)

Me and Freddie took our hands off the wall and ran towards the multi-coloured balls that were lined up in the middle. Once we got there, we threw as many balls to our side as we could without getting hit by the people on the other side of the line who were doing the same as us. we both took a few steps back, each with a ball in hand. 

My eyes scanned the gym until they landed on Chlo3. I pulled my arm back and threw it at her, however, she looked over just in time and caught the green ball. I watched the people who got out on her side leave the bench and run back to the gym floor as I walked back to the bench, watching the game continue. I looked over at Chlo3 and Billzo, who appeared to be planning something. After they finished talking to each other, they went over to talk to everyone else on their team, whilst dodging the balls my team threw at them. After the opposing team finished talking, they all split up and started picking up all the balls my team threw over until they had all of them. 'Three, Two, ONE!' Billzo shouted. As soon as he Hit one, everyone on his team threw the balls as hard as they could at mine and Freddie's team, getting Freddie and a few others out. Freddie dropped the ball and made his way over to me. 'You gotta hand it to them,' He said, sitting down on the bench. 'They are really good.' I nodded my head in agreement and continued to watch.