Part Five - Breathing

Before I could move, Ben turned and kissed me again, my eyes fluttered shut. It felt good, right.... Carnal. He ran his hand across my chest resting on my shoulder for a moment. I sat frozen in place as his hand moved downward grazing over the top of my jeans, I let out a muffled moan, my lukewarm shower had been for nothing, and I was straining against my jeans again. Then as if by natural instinct my hands began to explore Ben.

He lifted my shirt up and placed a kiss on my stomach. Reacting to his touch I pulled my shirt off and dropped it down on the ground. His lips continued to graze my skin, flicking against my left nipple then my right. I moaned and looked down at Ben, who looked up at me at the same time. He was beautiful, vulnerable and his eyes speared through my heart, it was enough to set off a massive surge of lust. I pushed Ben back against the couch and reciprocated the touches and kisses. His skin was warm against my lips. He groaned and lifted my head to his. "You're a good student. I think it's time for lesson three."

He smiled and slid off the couch and on to the floor until he was positioned between my legs. I watched him nervously as he placed his hand down on my thighs. He moved painfully slow to the waist of my jeans and hooked his fingers underneath. I could barely breathe, the anticipation of his touch had me shaking like I was standing in the middle of a blizzard naked. Like an expert he flicked the button of my jeans, causing it to pop open at the same time that he yanked the zip down. I watched him as he slid his hand inside my cotton boxers and over the hard on his 'touching and stuff.' lesson had given me. My eyes closed involuntarily and I let out a stilted groan, it felt good, goddamned good.

"Still growing huh." He murmured. "This part of you seems plenty big."

I moaned again, unable to make intelligible conversation. I was beginning to struggle thinking clear thoughts when Ben had me so vulnerable in his hands. I let my head fall back against the couch. I didn't expect that anything else would happen. His touch was good enough, but Ben had always been a guy who held many surprises up his sleeves, and before I could align my senses with my reactions, the warmth of Ben's mouth covered my erection. I let out an uncontrolled moan, it felt so unbelievably good that my earlier fear of coming too soon was a real possibility. Ben knew what he was doing, he knew how to make it feel good, alternating between slow and fast, flicking his tongue around the tip like it was a lollipop.

His hands sat at the base, until he took it all, I opened my eyes as I lifted my head, and looked down at him, unsure that I could handle this lesson any longer. I knew when our eyes met, when he was throat deep on me, looking in to my eyes like he needed it that I was beyond control. I was putty in his hands and he could mold me in any which way and I would let him. He moved back, taking his lips away for a moment. I frowned, I needed him back. His head tilted and he smiled. "Let go, you don't need to worry Jace." I nodded, closing my eyes and placing my hand on his head. The minute his mouth touched me again I arched. I was so close to the edge and he knew it. He moved all the way to the base once more, moving his tongue around until he reached the tip, while his hands touched me in ways my body couldn't compute,  suddenly it was all too much. I came hard, harder than I ever had on my own. I looked down at Ben who was smiling up at me. He pulled my boxers back up and pulled himself back on to the couch. "How was that?" He murmured.

"Good." I managed to mumble through a shaky breath.

"Just good?" He feigned hurt, I shook my head and dropped off the couch on to my knees, it was all I could do, my words were broken and there was no way I could speak. The the only thing I wanted to do was make him feel the way he had made me feel.

"Jace, you don't have too." Ben whispered, his hand encased mine.

"I want to." I said with a smile. "Besides, I'm meant to be learning right?"