(6) Bring Them Back.

Jerry Saunders on the side with Kira and Missy :)

"So are you going to explain to me why you're crying?" He asks as he takes me hand and we walk back down to the water where I was before. I stare at him for a few seconds before looking down at our feet.

"I was thinking about Kiran" I mumble.

"What exactly about him?" Luke asks.

"Just how when we lose someone, they're gone. Forever. And there is nothing, there is...nothing, nothing that we can do that it going to bring them back. And that someone is Kiran" I sob. Luke sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey, look on the bright side, he's in a better place" Luke explains. I sniff and look up at him.

"There is no bright side Luke. Look at me. Look at us. Look at our family" I say. "Mom is the daughter of that psycho bitch Victoria, Dad's dead, Ashley was nearly killed, Klarissa is stone cold, and then Davina's dead. There's no bright side to any of this Luke" I state coldly.

"Victoria gave us mom, mom had us and yeah, okay, maybe Klarissa isn't like she used to be and Davina died but that doesn't mean that there isn't a tiny bit of hope left. Look at Ash and Spencer. They're happy living in New Jersey" Luke tells me. I sigh.

"Can we just go?" I ask. He nods as we walk back to the sidewalk by the beach.

"Do you know how we get back?" Luke asks. I nod and lead the way home. 

When we get back everyone else is already in bed and asleep so I allow Luke to sleep in my room. I go into the bathroom to change and he changes in the room. Once he's done and I am too we get into my bed. We both lay on our backs as we look up at the ceiling which I covered in glow in the dark stars.

"I like them" Luke says.

"You know I don't like the dark" I tell him.

"Yeah, I remember when mom used to have to stay with you until you fell asleep because you were scared" He laughs. I laugh too as I recall the memory.

"What do you think dad was like?" I ask which makes Luke tense.

"I don't know" He whispers.

"I wish we knew him" I whisper. He sighs.

"I do too" I turn over onto my side and close my eyes drifting off into sleep.

"Aunty Davina?" She crouches down in front of me.

"Yes Kira?" She asks.

"Why does Ashy keep getting hurt?" I ask. She sighs and places her hands on my arms.

"Well Kira, there are some very mean people in this world and some of them want to hurt Ashley" She tells me.

"But why? Ashy hasn't done anything wrong" I state. Davina looks down for a second before looking back at me.

"That's what you'd like to think" She says. I give her a look of confusion but she shrugs it off. "Lets get you to bed" And she takes me to bed.

"Kira wake up" Luke's voice says. I groan and roll over pulling the cover over my head. "You've got school" He states. I open one eye and look at him before sighing and getting out of bed. We make our way downstairs to see only Jerry.

"Morning" I say as I grab myself a glass of fresh orange.

"Morning" Jerry smiles. "Glad you could make it Luke" He states. Luke nods and we sit down as Jerry dishes out breakfast.

"Morning" Tom says not noticing Luke. When he does he stops and slowly turns around to face me and Luke. "Who's this?" Tom asks as he points towards my brother.

"This is my brother" I say. Missy and Brandon choke on the drinks they got before. I look at them with wide eyes.

"Are you serious?" Missy asks. I nod and bite into my toast.

"Wow, so both the legacies are here?" Brandon asks as he sits opposite me.

"They sure are" Jerry states. I realize that Tom is still stood there frozen.

"Are you going to sit down? He doesn't bite you know" I chuckle. Tom sits down warily.

"Well you know, it's kind of intimidating when you have Kira and Luke Palmer in your house who are the grandchildren of the most psycho bitch in North Carolina" Tom tells us as he eyes Luke. Nobody speaks after that as we continue to eat until everyone is finished. That's when Jerry speaks up.

"Okay, so as you know, you all need to blend in. Shit's going to start stirring up next week and we can' have fingers pointing at you guys" Jerry says. I snort.

"So you want us to pretend to be someone we're not?" I ask. Jerry looks at me sternly.

"Unless you want to land your ass in jail then I suggest you start to persue your façade" I sink down in my chair making Luke laugh quietly.

"Your ass just got told" He teases. I whack his leg hardly.

"I suggest you shut up before I throw you on the next plane back to New Jersey" I threaten. He gives me a look before rubbing his leg where I hit him.

"Bitch" He mutters under his breath.

"Okay!" Missy interrupts making me jump slightly. "Lets go and get ready, shall we?" She suggests. I nod and stand up to leave but not before saying.....

"You should know by now that the cops know my reputation but they also know yours Jerry. And we all know that's far worse than mine" I state before leaving to get ready.

_______________

Sorry it took so long to update! I just couldn't be arsed and I had writers block soooo....

This chapter was written with the help of @Amylouise14 so that's why it's dedicated to her!! :)

Make sure you check out her profile because she's going to be starting a fanfic about Luke and Jai Brooks (From the Janoskians)

Thanks for reading this chapter, hope you guys liked it :)

Make sure to:

Vote,

Comment,

And recommend to a friend! (Totally legit rhyme!)

Also let me know what you think about the idea of a third book :D