CHAPTER 8

Author's note 🤞

So i tried making the last chapter a little sweet after the things i wrote but i just didnt feel right with it so i'll just continue writing things that make me laugh alot, also all of your comments are so funny i laugh so hard at them especially the ones in chapter 1-2. i appreciate you all reading my story that i barely made any effort in- anyway i'll continue with the story now.

yae places the breakfast onto your lap as you wake up but you push it and her away.

"no..i need to see obama, im sorry lady yae.." you said while storming out of the house.

you go to obama's rathole and knock onto the door, waiting for a response. and then a door opens.

"ah, as it is my lovely y/n. what do you want?" obama asked.

"i..i want to have sex with you again obama-kun!..your shlong feels..amazing and hard!.." you say.

"heheh..well then, come inside i'll give you want you want kitten booboo bear 😏😏"
obama whispers.

you flustered and walk inside his rathole, boy it stinks but you didnt care, u were about to fuck the sexiest sexy segsy obama. as u kept following obama u both arrive at a lovely amongus bed, you and obama gets on the bed.

obama takes his clothes off and you take off yours too, he stares in awe of how your nake looks.

"oh my sweet y/n, u look so beautiful. id hate to ruin your body." obama speaks

u fluster as you push him down to the bed and get on top of him, eye contact with him. he grabs your waist and grinds u onto his dick up and down slowly as he moans quietly.

"y/n..im hard..i cant hold back anymore..pease let me inside your hole.." obama begs and you slam yourself onto his cok.

"AAUAUUUYGHHHHHH😩" obama moans. "YESS YESS YESS KEEP GOING Y/N! BOUNCE ON MY MEAT MROE!! MM AHH MM!!~" obama yells.

you moan loudly as you bounce onto his hard delicous shlong, but thrn u hear footsteps coming down to the rathole, and a voice that sounded like a male. a familiar voice.

the door creaks open and what di you see?...

...

scaramouche.