chapter 7

Authors pov

This chapter wont be including about scaramouche, just yae anyway im gonna take this chapter seriously cause i love yae enjoy!!

Continuing..

As you run away to think about what just happened back there, yae seems to catch up with you while you were running.

"Are you alright dear? its alright, you can get him off your mind. Hes a puppet anyway." Yae said.

"Thank you, Lady Yae but- its just so weird that this whole time i was with- a puppe-" Y/n was interrupted as Yae puts her finger on their mouth.

"Its alright now my dear, hes gone now. So lets go around inazuma to enjoy ourselves shall we?" Yae asked. You immediately say yes and you both head down to inazuma city.

The inazuma people was in shock Lady Yae was walking in inazuma city with Y/n, She didnt mind at all. Yae and Y/n looked around the shops and restaurants but nothing seemed fun for yae and y/n. Until a friend of y/n, Yoimiya..came up to y/n and said,

"Hey there! Oh hello Lady Yae! would you like to come see the fire work show tonight?"

"Oh of course, we'd love to." Said Yae.

Yoimiya goes back to her firework shop and gets her fireworks ready while yae and y/n continues looking around restaurants until its finally night, time for the firework show.

You and Yae goes to find a place to sit for a great view for the firework show. As you found a place, You both watched the beautiful fireworks blasting into the sky. Yae secretly puts her hand onto yours, causing you to be flushed. When the firework show ended, you both decided to go back to the Grand Narukami Shrine.

"Its been a long day, would you like to get some rest yae?" y/n asked yae.

"Of course, i am getting a bit tired after that beautiful firework show." Yae responded.

You both take a shower and get into your pjs, but there seems to be a problem. Since yae usually sleeps alone, she only has one bed meaning the both of you will have to share the bed.

"Oh dear, looks like we'll be very comfy together tonight." Yae said.

y/n was completely red, as red as a tomato, but they didnt have a choice because the floor is to uncomfy to sleep on. They both get in their bed and got their in their blankets, Y/n closes their eyes and slowly start to fall asleep until they felt arms around them, warm and comfortable. they knew it was yae and they turned completely red and hot like an oven, yae didnt care, until theyre together in bed.

Its the next day and Yae has already woken up to make breakfast, You just woke up few hours late and yae has prepared you breakfast already.

To be continued cause its 12am and im sleepy 🤞