- yandere enuzaki x female reader -

"Hey enzukai, why are you still posting when nobody reads it?" BECAUSE ITS FUN

enzukai my beloved <33

TW/CW: blaming, murder, blood gore obsessive behavior kidnappings and stuff along the lines
______________

You thought Enzukai was normal, since you guys have gotten together she had been caring and loving and sometimes overprotective, but you discovered she had grown a obsession with you.

You rested your head on her shoulder as you guys watching the stars past. "Aren't they beautiful, /name/?" Enzukai asked you. You closed your eyes and smiled. "Mhm, but they aren't as pretty as you!" You replied.

She chuckled and you hugged her, you felt her fingers clench onto you but slowly rest, you didn't take it into thought since it may have been a mistake, you opened your eyes and looked up at her, she smiled at you and you smiled back.

"Hey, promise to be with me forever?" She asked. You closed your eyes with a giggle. "Mhm!"

_________

Why did you say that? If you knew she would soon take control of monsters you would of never gotten with her in the first place. How did she even become one of them?

You shook those thoughts out your head, you heard her get nearer and nearer.

"Didn't you say you would stay with me forever?" She said, you stopped running. You stared at your feet, uneasy with tiredness and confusing. You heard her slowly walk up to you. "If you hadn't took my hand that day maybe I wouldn't have killed them for you, see?"

Oh, now she was at it. You turned to her but before you even got to look at her you felt her pounce onto you, pinning you on the floor. You closed your eyes to prevent eye contact, which made her angrier.

"LOOK AT ME /NAME/!" She yelled, then, you felt her breathing touching your mouth, it wasn't her nose, but her mouth breathing. You opened your eyes and she smirked.

You felt someone's lips meet yours, but you felt to tired and uneasy to even tell who it was even if it was obvious, next, all you saw was the faint, red mask of what belonged to Enzukai.

__________

Eyes opened, arms tied. You struggled to get up and heard footsteps farther away. You found a blade, what would it be doing here? But quickly, you cut the rope and ran away with the blade, you heard her footsteps get closer.

You threw empty crates behind you so she would have a harder time getting to you. "Aw, why are you doing this to me? Whatever, GET OVER HERE." You knew she was running, so you ran too.

You then found a grey, old door. You pulled the knob, locked. You tried to open it, but it didn't work. You looked behind and saw her.

"I've got you now.. Why do you always keep running? Just stay with me..!" She said, the last words sounded loud and aggressive. Knowing your only option was to use the blade, you reluctantly slash her mask.

You saw blood drip from her face as she fell, growling. You wanted to run but part of you felt bad, you didn't know what to do but you chose to run, but you thought to long.

Her hand clenched onto your clothing, she pulled you towards her as you hit her chest. You saw blood fall onto your shoulders, looking at the blood stain your clothing. She held you tight like steel, not wanting to let go.

You just stood there, frozen in place, you heard her laugh, her laughter woke you up. You squirmed and squirmed and tried to get our her hold, but wasn't able to.

"I still love you.." She said. You also loved her, but her behavior would not be tolerated. You placed your hand on her hand, she loosened her grip. But immediately tightened it.

"You did say you would stay with me forever, can't break a promise, right?"