Romantic/Dirty Harry Imagine

Imagine for Nicole... Sorry it's not really dirty-Kyla xx

"Hazza!" you yelled as you frantically looked for your car keys. "Yeah?" he asked popping his head out from around the corner. "Where are my keys?" you asked knowing he had them last "I dunno" he replied simply walking down and standing next to you. "Why do you need them?" he asked you. You sighed and then spoke; "I just do... Okay?" you didn't want to tell him you might be pregnant. Things got pretty hot in your house just a few nights before. "You had them last" you say looking in the couch cushions. Harry walks over and slaps your bum. "Harry!"

You screech! "I didn't have them." he said sitting down.

"Yea you did"

"No"

"Yes"

"No, and why do you need them?" he asked. You has to tell him.

"Harry, I might be pregnant." you spoke with tears running down your cheeks. "Its okay, let's go get a test and no matter what happens with remember I'm here" he said pecking you not the lips. You went to the drugstore and came back home. You ran up to the bathroom and Harry waited outside the door. You did what you had to and you had to wait 5 minutes. You waited, and waited. After 5 longs minutes you looked at it.

"Harry?" you call.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"What does one bar mean?" you asks and you can hear the depression in his voice.

"Negative" he replied. You opened the door and walked over to him and handed him the little stick. "....Two.. Bars..." he said tears falling from his cheeks. He kneeled down and kiss your stomach. "I love you" he whispered to your belly, as you troubled with his curls.