Romantic Justin Bieber Imagine

Imagine for Dante (plot twissssttttt)

'@justinbieber been tweeting you for ages, it's my prom today and I have no date, wish me luck :Lxxx' you tweeted him for the last time before giving up. You shut your laptop lid shut and rolled off your bed. You looked in your wardrobe and pulled out a short purple dress. You pulled it on and sat at your dressing table. You looked at your birds nest of hair and sighed. You pulled out your hair curlers and plugged them in. You wrestled through your hair with a hair brush whilst you waited for them to heat up. Once they had you slowly went through your hair, curling every strand until they were perfect and bouncy. You heard your friends talking to your mum downstairs. You found your brand new pink converses and put them on. You galloped downstairs. You stopped and the smile slipped from your face. They had dates. Your friends had dates and you didn't.

"Dante!! You look stunning!" they cooed. You smiled weakly, even though you felt really stupid.

"So, who's your date?" your mate asked.

"I..." you started to stutter, but the doorbell cut you off. Your mum opened the door. You gasped at who you saw. It was Justin Bieber, in a suit, holding a corsage.

"Oh my Bieber!" your mate whispered, sounding really excited. Justin saw you and held out his hand as your mum let him in.

"You must be the lovely Dante" he said, you put your hand in his and he kissed your knuckle. You cringed immensely. He placed the corsage on your wrist. "M'lady" he said as he guided you outside and into the limo. Best.day.EVER!!!

xAddyx