13 Off We Go

We tracked Magnus' location a few blocks away from the club. We walked slowly inside a silent empty warehouse, holding our weapons firmly.

"Magnus' lair is right behind that fence." my parabatai said as she pointed it out.

"Magnus lives in a warehouse?" Clary asked.

"Not exactly. Warlock glamoured." Jace explained.

"Something's wrong. We're already close." I voiced out, worriedly "Warlocks should've been coming to us by now. Something's not right."

"His protective wards must be down." Jace said.

"You..." Alec called Clary's attention "...don't get in the way." he warns, earning a glare from Clary.

We heard grunting on the side and there we saw two people fighting until one stab the other, pushing it to the ground. We run to the scene and split into groups. Izzy, Jace, and Clary stayed together while Alec and I ran upstairs.

We saw Circle members injects something to the warlocks who surrendered. Alec immediately shot his arrows to stop them while I fought those who run towards us until we heard a loud commotion.

"Go. I got this." says Alec to me.

On my way, a rogue shadowhunter standing in the hall threw a knife at me. I deflect it but it caught me, slicing my arm deep causing blood to leak. He then came running at me, I waited for him to get closer before I slide down and hold my katana up. He was slice through it, almost cutting him in half. I got up and look at the stains of blood on my dress.

"That's not pretty." I ick out loud.

I continue, going on the way until I've reached the location to where the noise is. There I saw a Circle member fighting with Magnus.

"Cat's eyes." the Circle member taunt "Be a nice addition to my collection."

On the double, I threw a knife on his back, but it didn't kill him. Magnus then finished him, throwing energy ball at him.

"Well done." I praised.

"More like medium-rare." Magnus humored, smiling at me "Thank you for help."

Magnus Bane is a celebrity to the warlock community. He's that good and popular. I kind of admire him.

"Come on, dear. Let's join the rest of the party." Magnus said as he poked my nose with his finger "This fight's far from over."

I took my stele out and run it to my Iratze rune on the left side of my neck. Immediately, the wound in my arm healed. I then walk to the body of the Circle member to check his pulse.

You can never be too careful.

When I confirmed his dead, I collected the knife from his back and the blade from his hands before heading out.

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦.◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

After helping disoriented and terrified warlocks, I reached the room to where my friends are. I stand by the window on the balcony, playing with my stele. I let it dance through my fingers as I admire the view outside.

"You got blood." said Alec, posing behind me.

"You should see the other guy." I utter, looking at him through the glass window where our reflections mirrored.

"I saw. That was pretty morbid. You know there are children here." Alec hugged me from behind.

"I'll take care of it." I said, about to walk away but he hugged me tightly.