Chapter 4

"Who the hell was that?" Zayn said furiously.

"Uh, just this guy I know..." I said quietly. "Don't mind him, it's not a big deal. I must've pissed him off or something..." I was kind of lying...but I did piss him off...

"If I see him again, I swear to God i'm going to-"

"But you won't see him again!" I said taking his face in my hands. "It's not a big deal. I'm fine, you're fine! Let's just finish our date please. Just forget this ever happened!" I let go of his face and sat down at our table. I gently placed my napkin on my lap as he watched me. "Well, come on!" I commanded. He slowly walked over and sat in his chair. A smile appeared on his beautiful mouth. "What?"

"You're really hot when you're bossy." He said biting his lower lip. I was blushing like crazy. He was so cute!

The waiter came with our food, setting each of our plates gently in front of us. My chicken looked a bit weird...not really like chicken...and the portion given to me was tiny!! Most likely only three mouthfuls. I looked at the women at the tables around us. They were all very very thin...they must eat here every day to look like that. I poked at my food with my fork. It jiggled a little bit....that's extremely....just ew, no. I cut off a small piece of it and put it in my mouth, chewing slowly. It tasted okay. I'm really not into all of this fancy food though.

He must have been reading my thoughts when he said: "You don't like this do you?" I stared at him blankly.

"I mean, you're not into all of this fancy stuff..."

"No, this is fine," I said taking another bite.

"No, you seem a bit uncomfortable. Do you want to go back to my flat and get some chinese, or a pizza and maybe watch a movie with the lads? They really wanted to hang out with you as well." He said. So sweet of him to offer that. I nodded.

"That sounds awesome." I smiled. He stood up and paid our check. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at Zayn's flat a half hour later. He parked the his car in the garage and then climbed out and ran to my side to open the door. He helped me out of the car and lead me to the back gate. We walked into the flat and the boys were still inside.

"Back so soon?" Niall said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, this asshole showed up and starting bitching at her." Zayn fumed. Aw! He's so cute when he's mad. The boys' eyes grew.

"Well, what happened?" Louis asked. Everyone looked to me for an answer.

"Um...I just owe him money or whatever. It's fine." I said plainly.

"No it's not!! He was being aweful to you!! The way he looked at you was offensive." Zayn held his head in his hands. "This is so crazy." I rolled my eyes. You have no idea.

"Yeah, well it's over now Zayn. Don't worry about it." I said grabbing my bag. "I'm gonna go get changed." I said walking to the bathroom. I changed into my sweats and pulled on my slippers. When I walked into the kitchen the boys had 7 huge boxes of pizzas open on the table. Half of it was gone already!! I rushed to the table.

"HEYHEYHEY!!! Leave me some!!" I took an unopened pizza and ran to the couch and stuffed the pizza into my mouth.

"Let's watch a movie!" Harry said sitting down and wrapping an arm around me.

"Brilliant!!" Liam said. "Toy Story! Definitely!"

"No way!! Love Actually!!" Harry protested. Zayn pulled Harry off of me and pulled me onto his lap.