Chapter 3

Welcome to chapter 3!! Yay!! Thanks to those of u who have voted :) makes me feel special. Sorry the first chapters were quite boring and confusing...sorry....I got all my crap together and I've written the main story line so......I know what is going on in my story now. Enjoy this chapter....its their date <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KASSIDY'S POV

I sat at the counter in one of our stools. Occasionally glancing down at my phone. It had been an hour since I had called Dominique. She wanted me to to call Manny. I can't do it though. He's too dangerous. Even if I gave him the money I owe him he would find a way to get back at me. I don't know how, he's already taken everything else good from my life.

Danny walked in through the door. Well...he didn't walk...it was more of a...trudge...

"You okay?" I asked. He grumbled something but I didn't catch it. I rolled my eyes. He doesn't really know about Manuel and the drugs. I only told him what was necessary....I think...

"I'm going to borrow the car," I said quickly.

"Whatever," he grumbled again. I grabbed the keys.

"Angry isn't a good look on you Danny." I said kissing his cheek and then walking out the door.

I drove to a few stores. I was trying to find a decent dress for my date with Zayn tomorrow night, not finding much that I liked. I finally came to an Italian dress shop on the corner of the block. I went inside and the walls were covered in gorgeous and elegant dresses. A short woman came out, whispering to herself in Italian.

"Hello," she said in a soft accented voice. "How can I help you today miss?" I glanced around at all of the dresses.

"Um...I'm looking for a dress to impress my date tomorrow night." I said smiling widely. I wanted to make Zayn weak at knees for me like I was for him. I really wanted to amaze him.

"Ooooh, yes. Is it a first date?" she asked gently. I nodded. "You like him very much, yes?" I nodded again, blushing this time.

"I have perfect dress!!!!" she squealed, leading me to the dressing rooms. She disappeared into one of the small rooms in the back. She came back shortly with a gorgeous black dress. She pushed me into a dressing room with the dress and I quickly put it on. It slipped onto my frame smoothly and hugged my curves perfectly. I walked out to show her. She oo'd at the dress."It's perfect." she said.

"I love it," I said. "I'll get it!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZAYN'S POV

'It's 5:30....was she going to text me?' The boys and I were staring at my phone. I just wanted to call her!!

"You excited?" Louis asked, elbowing my arm. I nodded, still staring at my phone. "You gonna kiss her?" I looked at him.

"Um...that's already been done..." I said shifting in my seat. I mean...we did sleep together...

"Well...U WERE DRUNK!! IT DOESN'T COUNT!!" He yelled as he ran over to sit by Harry and Niall, who were having a staring competition. They were sitting on the back of the couch, trying not to laugh at each other's eyes watering. I picked up a pen sitting at my table and threw it at Niall's face. It hit his eye, making him scream and fall onto the floor.

Harry threw his arms in the air! "WHOOOOOOOOO! WHOOOOOO! WHOOOOOO!" he cheered. Niall stood up, rubbing his watering eyes.

"Dammit Zayn!! I was winning!!" He said, glaring at me with his red eye. Louis and Liam were laughing as Harry ran around the room cheering.