Chapter 62

Yuan Bai has medicines for the treatment of consciousness cloud damage. Jiangling cannot continue to make money with YA medicines, so he put his idea on YS medicines.

    In the past, YS medicines had a high fatality rate and had sequelae. Ordinary people died on the spot after using them, or died after running out of money a few years later. Both of them cost a lot. As a result, YS medicines can only be given away for free, and they rely on YA to make money.

    Now that there are medicines that can completely cure the sequelae, if the guide is lucky enough to awaken after using the medicine, and the sequelae is cured, it will be the same as the guide who awakens naturally.

    Although there are still risks, there are successful examples and many people have been tempted.

    The YS medicine transaction on the black market is increasing rapidly, and there are many people who want to buy the medicine for healing consciousness cloud.

.On the same day, Yuanbai hung up the medicine on Xingwang's store, one for 100 million stars, and clearly stated that the sequelae of YS medicine should be cured by at least 20 medicines.

    If anyone really wants to take a shortcut with this potion, they must be prepared to earn potion money for a lifetime.

    This price is not affordable for a few people. Someone can't afford it and scolds Yuan Bai Hexin at the shop, saying that he is a guide, and prevents others from becoming a guide. It is too selfish to sell it so expensive.

    There are more and more people who are unconscious and utter bad words, and Yuanbai has drawn them all into the blacklist.

    Within a few days, hundreds of people died at home in civilian areas, and they gradually calmed down after seeing the drug’s extremely high fatality rate.

    Even so, there are still many people who are willing to take risks.

.Xiaoqi’s video didn’t mention who the drug researcher was. People on StarNet began to suspect that it was Yuanbai’s research, and the reason given was strange: It’s not the YS drug you studied, why can you treat the sequelae?

    The messages below the shop are getting more and more outrageous, and some people even want Yuanbai to be responsible for those who died under the medicine.

    This is the second time Yuanbai was misunderstood as a medicine researcher. Last time Sun Yanru misunderstood that he was taking the psychoactive medicine that was stolen home. What were those people for this time?

    Fang Lin: "It must also be for your medicine."

    Sure enough, within a few hours, some people began to say that YS medicine is a medicine to improve mental power, and a group of people believed that they followed the discussion and agreed. It was ridiculous.

.Yuan Bai angrily boarded his social account and issued a statement: "YS medicine is not researched by me. If one day I really research a medicine to help awakening, people who spread rumors in my shop will never be eligible to buy it. At present. There are 15,891 people on the blacklist. Congratulations to sane people for missing so many brain-disabled competitors."

    As soon as the news was sent out, the monsters in the shop disappeared instantly, and all the messages became Qiuyuanbai's rainbow fart for researching medicine.

    Neither the danger of death nor the high price of sequelae medicines stopped the people who wanted to take risks, and the original sentence that was not a promise actually worked.

    After sending this news, Fang Xiao said that the YS medicine transaction on the black market had been greatly reduced, and many people were willing to wait for Yuanbai to come up with better medicines and gave up YS.