Chapter 44

Although Min Ziyin spoke ruthlessly, he didn't mess around, and took Yuan Bai to pick Zhou Yan out of the isolation room.

    The person was entered by Fang Xiao, and when Min Ziyin went to pick up the person, he happened to meet Fang Xiao.

    The two hadn't seen each other for several years, and suddenly met in the corridor, one indifferent than the other, Yuan Bai felt that the surrounding temperature had dropped at this moment.

    Min Ziyin gestured towards Yuanbai, and pointed to Zhou Yan.

    Yuan Bai turned into a megaphone with interest: "Let's pick up Zhou Yan."

    "Yes, do you have a way to heal the consciousness cloud?" Fang Xiao didn't speak directly to Min Ziyin, but instead asked Yuan Bai and opened the door of the isolation room.

    Inside, Zhou Yan lay numbly on the ground, his eyes lost, as if he had lost consciousness.

    "You can only try." Yuan Bai couldn't guarantee either.

.Fang Xiayang next door heard a few people talking, rushed to the door, and slapped the door hard: "Fang Xiao, what are you talking about? What healing consciousness cloud?"

    Fang Xiao: "If you honestly explain the medicine, I will tell you."

    "Don't want to lie to me!" Fang Xiayang was locked in for a few days. The sequelae of the medicine gradually revealed, and his hands were always shaking uncontrollably. Now the whole person looks a little nervous, "Give me YA, only YA can heal the cloud of consciousness, quickly Give me the potion!"

    "YA can only drink poison to quench thirst, and can't save you. You have been to so many hospitals, don't you understand?" Fang Xiao frowned.

    Fang Xiayang was already tortured by the sequelae and couldn't hear anything, and kept screaming: "Give me YA!"

    Yuan Bai passed by Fang Xiayang, but the other party didn't recognize him, and was still yelling.

.I didn’t feel deeply about watching the video before, but now seeing Fang Xiayang, Yuan Bai intuitively realized for the first time that this kind of medicine is really harmful.

    Fang Xiao helped drag Zhou Yan into the treatment room.

    There were several doctors preparing for it. One of the attending physicians helped Zhou Yan to do an examination, and then discussed with several others. The advice given was: "It is better to use some YA for him now, otherwise it will be 24 hours later. When he is young, his cloud of consciousness will collapse."

    "What can you do?" Fang Xiao asked Yuan Bai.

    Yuan Bairou took out the carrots painfully: "I need a juicer."

    Several doctors: "..."

    The little nurse quickly brought a juicer to Yuanbai and also a fruit knife intimately.

    Yuan Bai held a knife and hesitated on the carrot.

    "how?".As soon as Fang Xiao finished asking, he saw Yuanbai carefully cut a 1cm-thick tip on the carrot and threw it into the juicer.

    Fang Xiao: "...too little to squeeze."

    The original white was cut another 1cm and thrown in, and then poured a cup of water to barely squeeze a cup of carrot juice with an extremely light color.

    "Try it, feed him drop by drop." The effect of carrots is unknown, and Yuanbai didn't dare to give people too much.

    Several doctors recognized Yuan Bai and knew that he had medicine for mania, and their thoughts were different when they saw carrot juice.