one

╭┉┉┅┉┅┉┄┄┈┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ 

◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┄┄┅┉┅┅┉┉╯

"Mother! Where are you!?" I yell racing around our shaking house as the bombs drop near our area.

"Y/n!!" My mother gasps hugging me, "We have to hurry!"

We both raced to the back garden as the explosions neared, diving into our shelter, the two of us holding onto each other for dear life.

"We're safe now, Darling" she cooed in my ear holding me closer, rocking me back and forth until I fell asleep in her arms.

__________

The train's whistle blew as we entered the train station, Mother and I walked hand in hand searching for the Pevensies.

"Helen!" My mother called out to her friend, the lady turned around spotting the two of us and smiled widely.

"Judith!" She calls back, running on her heels to hug my mother, I let go of my mother's hand and look around desperately to find my friend.

I then eventually made eye contact with the dark brown eyes I was searching for and grinned happily.

"Edmund!" I yell racing over to him.

"Y/n!" He replies also running, both of us wrapping our arms around one another, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine, are you okay?" I sigh as we rock side to side.

"Couldn't be better" He says pulling away from the hug grinning at me, the two of us doing our secret handshake quickly.

"All aboard! All aboard!" A man yelled in the distance, I then turn to my mother who was already crouched down looking at me, tears in her eyes as she smiles softly.

"Mother, don't cry" I sigh hugging her "if you cry, I cry, you should know this by now!"

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart..." she sobs hugging me back, my eyes starting to water, "I want you to listen to me okay?"

"Alright" I sniffle as we both pull away from the hug.

"You be on your best behaviour and do as Peter tells you, okay?" She cries.

"I will, just... just please be careful" I respond sobbing.

"I will"

"Promise?"

"Promise, now off you go now, the others are waiting for you" She responds wiping her tears before wiping mine, slowly she raised her hands to her necklace and unclipped it placing it around my neck.

I smile at her, starting to walk away slowly but then pause in my tracks running back to my mother hugging her, she rubs soft circles on my back before Susan grabs my hand taking me to the train.