Chapter 12: End of the Line!

Rosabelle's POV

We continued to find Tyler as my shoulder continued to bleed and it was starting to become more painful and unbearable but saving Tyler is more important.

We were in the section of the giant fan with the railings and the structure like the support of the ride's tracks and the skull-themed mountain/hill.

Andy saw Chucky first when he saw him holding on the monster like bird claws.

"Guys look!" Andy yelled to get our attention.

We looked where Andy was pointing at and my eyes widened as Chucky was hanging on the bird's claws all the way to the top of the mountain. As we can assume that Tyler is going to get off of there when he gets there to the top.

"Tyler!" Andy yelled with widen eyes.

Tyler looked at us.

"Barclays! Sir!" Tyler yelled.

"Look out!" I yelled.

Suddenly Tyler was knocked out and he fell on top of the mountain.

"Shit!" Andy shouted.

"No! Guys come on!" I yelled in concerned.

We started to find a way to get to the top and save him. We ran a little before we stopped and we saw the giant fan and we were overwhelmed a bit before we looked up to the mountain and we started to climb on the railings of the ride.

Andy climbed first then me then Landon last.

By the time Landon got up me and Andy heard teens screaming which made us see there was a lizard-like monster cart with people coming so me, Andy, and Landon down until we were hanging on a monkey bar.

We waited until it was safe so we continued to climb on the skull like mountains to the top as the skulls were good for supporting our legs and arms.

While we started climbing we then heard Chucky start doing the chant so we had to hurry up. As I continued to climb my shoulders were more and more painful and it was bleeding more.

"Ade Due Damballa... Leveau mercier de bois chailiotte! Secoise entienne mai pois de morte! Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette! Edenlieu pour." Chucky started the chant.

du boisette damballa!

When we were climbing halfway throughout the mountain and hearing Chucky's chant we heard a thump and we looked down and Andy has lost his grip which made him fall.

"No... Andy!" I looked down as my shoulder was hurting more.

Salazar looked at me.

"What do we do? I'm getting stuck in my thoughts!" Salazar asked me.

"We shoot him when we're high enough." I said.

"Do we only have this pistol?" Salazar asked.

"Don't you remember Nicholas gave me his pistol and DeSilvia gave my brother hers." I reminded him.

"I know, it'd be easier if I was something like a sniper but a pistol would be fine and kill that little bitch." Salazar said.

"Pistols and guns are enough besides we're running out of time Landon!" I said, yelled and in pain.

"Let's do this Barclay." Salazar said.

"Edenlieu pour du boisette damballa! Secoise entienne mais pois de morte! Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette! Give me the power, I beg of you!" Chucky chanted as the gigantic fan was whirling.

We saw there was thunder and it struck here in the mountain, near us as me and Salazar tried to cover ourselves from the lightning.

"Mercier de bois chailiotte! ¡Secoise entienne mai pois de morte! Morteisma lieu de vocuier demieu vochette!" Chucky continued doing his chant.