Chapter 4: Riffles and Chucky????

Rosabelle's POV

We were in the targeting room, practicing how to aim and shoot the target paper within distance with a rifle. I'm not going to lie that these rifles are a little heavy and that I was trying to get to the center, but it was difficult.

In the next few minutes, the machine brought back the target papers to see how we did. I unclipped it and I looked at mine and there was one bullet close to the center and the other 2 were in the 8 range.

My brother walked over to me looking at his results along with Whitehurst.

"Hey, sis. How did you do?" Andy asked when he showed me his target paper.

"Um... I think I did okay, Andy." I said before I showed him my target paper.

"Sis, those bullets were good, you almost made it to the center." Andy smiled while he scoffed.

"Barclay's right. Miss Barclay, you did really good." Whitehurst smiled as he looked at me and he held his target paper.

"You've done well, Well done." Landon stared at my target paper and he was impressed.

"Thanks, guys but all I did was try not to fuck up." I smiled.

Whitehurst and my brother chuckled.

"But all I did was try to stay calm and slowly and not go fast..... But... I try to visualize this target as someone who I would love to make him pay" I was holding my target paper before I started smiling at my method for shooting.

Unknown to me is that the Salazar twins were confused at my last part.

"O....kay keep up the good work," Landon said before he walks away to Laney.

With Landey, Landon, and Nicholas:

"Hey, What did she mean by 'Making him pay'?" Laney asked, holding her target paper.

"I think it's something to do with her past or something," Landon said.

"The Past Landy?" Laney asked.

"Why?" Landon asked

"You think it's about the past? Do you really think she said that because of her past? Along with Mr. Barclay's?" Laney asked her as she has suspicions about my and Andy's pasts.

"That's what I think, do you think of a different thought?" Landon asked her if she had different theories about our childhoods.

"Do you think something has happened with the Barclay's?" Laney asked, curiously showing.

"I think so," Landon said.

Then Nicholas walked to them.

"Hey guys, what are you two talking about?" Nicholas asked, holding his target paper.

"That something happened with the Barclays' pasts," Laney said, looking at him.

"Something feels fishy going on with the Barclays and I'm going to have a talk with them. If they don't spill the beans, they're going to face the consequences of their little secrets. Her brother too looks suspicious." Landon said already getting suspicious of us.

"Why don't you look at their files back at Cochran's office? There's got to be something in there?" Nicholas said.

"You better be right Nicholas!" Landon said.

Back at Rosabelle's POV:

Then Whitehurst, Andy, and I walked over to DeSilvia who was looking at her target paper and her bullets were close to the center.