Chapter 6

It's thought-provoking who this "someone" is.

Le Ning listened and skimmed the corners of her mouth in a small arc.

——Someone.

Who is such a great honor?

Xie Wei was choked by this answer.

But Leluo didn't know anything. He was as stupid and sweet as: "Brother Zhou, you went to the police academy just because of this sentence. What do you want to sign up for?"

Xie Wei wanted to stop it, but there was no time.

Zhou Ran's eyes stagated on Le Ning for a moment, and no one around him responded. He paused for a second and said concisely, "Are we starting to choose troops or police academy?"

In this way, everyone will understand in an instant.

What this "someone" said just made Zhou Ran make a decision faster.

Le Ning didn't say anything all the way, just ate silently and ate pickled cabbage and fish... Don't say, it's really delicious.

Later, the topic changed again.

Until dinner, Le Ning snatched the bill in front of the two.

Zhou Ran looked at her quietly.

Xie Wei had no choice but to say, "Miss Le, don't worry so much."

Le Ning smiled softly and said softly, "You invited you to have breakfast that day. Are there any comings and going?"

She said, "Thank you for giving so many good advice to my brother."

What she said completely ignored Zhou Ran.

Thank you for being in a dilemma.

As soon as he was about to talk, a man's low voice came from his ear: "Weekend holiday?"

Le Luo nodded and looked at him brightly.

Zhou Ran said lightly, "If you are really interested, you can take you to experience it on weekends. Whether it's a police academy or a military, it's not as easy as you think."

"I know."

Leluo quickly agreed, "Brother Zhou, where are you going to experience it?"

Zhou Ran glanced at the person next to him who wanted to stop talking and calmly took out his mobile phone: "I'll ask first and talk to you when I'm sure."

Leluo looked at his mobile phone and was very excited: "Okay, okay, thank you, Brother Zhou."

After taking out his mobile phone and burning WeChat last week, Leluo suddenly said, "Brother Zhou, when will you confirm?"

Zhou Ran raised his eyebrows and looked at him.

Leluo scratched his head and said, "Our senior year of high school... The mobile phone will be handed in tonight, and it won't be sent until Friday's holiday. Why don't Brother Zhou add my sister's WeChat account? Just tell her. My sister will tell me."

Le Ning, who was suddenly cue: "???"

She stared at the excited little fool next to her with wide eyes.

Leluo, do you know what you are doing!!!

As soon as Le Ning wanted to speak, Zhou Ran gave her a meaningful look and said coldly, "Anything is fine."

Le Ning: "..."

Oh, are you quite reluctant?

Le Luo looked at Le Ning brightly.