Special Chappie~!!! XD CJ's In The House!

Yo! Here's the special chapter that I was working on for a few day; hope you guys enjoy it!!!!! :D Now, I was wondering if you guys want me to do some other little special chapters through out the story or to just continue like this. LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING YES OR NO!!!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Cetshwayo Mars D'Augustine

Age- 21

Personality- Serious, otaku, is a condicending asshole who doesn't have a life, in it for the money, random, funny, can do very good impersonations of people and can read anybody ( except Maria and Ana for some reason) in a matter of seconds like a book.

Look- wears sunglasses, is partially a cyborg with his left arm, has a dark Cesar, matrix cloak, combat/army boots, and has a huge weapons belt around his belt. Even has a huge sword that turns into a half chainsaw that he carries on his back.

Special Abilities- is a cyborg, professional mercenary that only works for the money, and is also a technical expert.

Catch Phrases- really?, sup bra? and cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CJ's pov

I was walking down the hallway of the secret base owned by a certain Demi god. Mind controlled scientists and agents were carrying different materials, weapons, papers, and building things all over the place while Loki was sitting all alone with his spear. I walked towards him, my boots barely making a sound and my coat quietly rustling; a black scarf was covering the bottom half of my face. Suddenly Loki jerked to his left and slowly opened his eyes, anger and a bit of fear swimming inside of them. "Loki," He looked up towards me and his fake smile crept up his face. " Mr. D'Augustine. To what I owe the pleasure of-" "Let's cut to the crap. When are we going to get the hulk? You know that I'll leave if this takes too long; with the money." My glare intensified as Loki stood up and laid a hand on my shoulder. " Do not worry, my friend; the plan is already set in motion. Now here," He handed me a few thousand dollars wrapped up. " Buy yourself something nice."

YO! Hope you guys liked the chapter/ bio info. Yeah, I know that this is really short and stuff, but school's bugging the hell out of me! HOPE YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO READ THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT THE BEST ONE OUT THERE :D!!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Love It!

Vote It!!

Comment!!!

Peace out bros~