Izuku Midoriya: Substitute Soul Reaper

A/n: Let the first chapter begin!

(Izuku was just about to leave school and as he's packing up his stuff, he is greeted by his childhood friend. Yeah right who am I kidding I mean his childhood bully Bakugo.)

Bakugo: Hey nerd! I hear that your going into UA right?

Izuku: Y-y-yes that's right.

Bakugo: and what are you going to do when you get to UA? Be a human shield?

Izuku: What no! Sense I don't have a quirk I'm just going to be a support hero, so I can help hero's on the front lines.

Bakugo: Well Deku, I know a way you can get a quirk.

Izuku: How?

Bakugo: You can go jump off a rooftop and see if get a quirk in the next life.

(Bakugou leaves laughing his ass off, then after school Izuku is on his way home and stops by where a, boy was killed in a accident.)

???: Hello mister you came back.

Izuku: You know you don't have to call me mister. I'm only a few years older then you are.

???: I know but you the only one who talks to me and I just want to be friendly to you.

Izuku: You still don't have to call me mister. Anyways I have to go my mom will get worried if I don't get home on time.

???: Ok bye, Izuku.

Izuku: Bye kid.

(The kid fades away after the conversation)

Izuku:(mind) For as long as I can remember I can see the souls of the dead. I used to think this was my quirk but the doctors say that I'm quirkless. I tried to tell them about me seeing the dead but they wouldn't believe me about my strange ability and it's been my secret for years. So I still don't know why I have this ability and I know I can't use it to be a hero. But maybe I can use it to help the souls here move on to the after life.

(Izuku arrives home)

Izuku: I'm home mom!

Inko: Welcome back Izuku. How was school?

Izuku: It was good.

Inko: Good. Now I've made your favorite for dinner.

Izuku: Yes! Your the best mom.

Inko: I know.

(The next day)
(Izuku is walking to school to get there early so he can talk to his friends. But then there was an explosion.)

Izuku: What was that?

(Izuku being the smart man he is runs towards where the explosion came from)

???1: Where did that explosion come from?

???2: Who know let's jut hope no one was kill.

Izuku:(mind) Hopefully not.

(Then a giant monster with a white mask appears)

Izuku:(Mind) What is that!

(The monster starts destroying all the nearby buildings. Causing more destruction and people start running away and our hero Izuku is just standing there like the man he is. Yeah right, he's just an idiot, and as the monster gets closer to him, a woman with black hair wearing a black Shihakusho and wielding a katana, cuts the monster down and then finishes the monster off with another strike then, she disappears)

Izuku:(Mind) Wait a minute did no one else see that? That was awesome! I wonder who that girl was? I'll worry about it later I need to get to school.

(Time skip)
(Izuku arrives at school and gets ready for the day and then mr. boom boom shows up)