Overview

For those interested in the story idea so far this is to help clarify some things for you so that you know what you are getting into.

First of all I am not a experienced or professional writer so if you are looking for a masterpiece of a story this will probably be a disappointment.

Second I will be creating and writing this story at my own pace, I will work on the story when I can/when I have the time but I would not expect regular updates.

Third I want this story to go through the way that I am thinking, I will read feedback and ideas that you guys leave as well as create some poll like things for you guys to vote on what happens next but otherwise I am the captain of this boat.

Fourth I am not the best at writing 18+ scenes of the more intimate kind so if I do end up writing them I would appreciate constructive feedback, I know I am not a great writer so you guys do not have to tell me that. 

Finally as I said in the description the main character, Y/N, is a new demon in hell after dying so he has no idea what it is like being a demon or having a sort of power/ability so no off the bat badass moments for them. Also while Y/N will figure out what he is doing and how to use his power the more the story progresses he will definitely not become a overpowered badass, you are were a common guy so you are not gonna have powers that surpass Hell royalty.

The point of this overview is to get a general idea of if anyone is actually interested in this idea or I am just writing it for myself, feel free to say what you think of this idea in the comments but please do not roast me for being unoriginal since I have a pea brain.

Alright now that all that is out of the way I hope that you guys end up enjoying the story, and disclaimer I DO NOT own Helluva Boss, its characters, or any of its intellectual property I am just some guy who saw it and wanted to right a story about it.