Ball

XxDoctorxX

"Emma, Amy! We are going to a ball! In 1842! Get dressed!" I yelled.

"Can I leave the cyber suit with you?" Emma asked.

"Well, yeah you can!"

"Thanks!" Emma said she grabed Amy's hand and dragged her up the stairs.

"Come on Rory....lets get ready." We silently typed what we are looking for and the tardis made it apper.

Rory got a red tuxs with black pants. He wore a white long sleeve shirt and a black bowtie. I had nothing to do with the bowtie, I swear!

I got a tardis blue tux, black pants, light blue long sleeve shirt, and a navy blue bowtie. I was fixing my bowtie when Rory tapped my arm.

I spun around on my heel. I saw Amy with a gold dress. It had white trimming. She had pearl ear rings and necklace.

Me and Rory started to clap. She curtsy. She stood by Rory. Her ginger hair was curled.

"Where is Emma?"

"She's having some problems...."

"Realy? Wow...."

Moments of quiet.

"Ahhh!" A female said.

"Emma?!"

"I hate ball gowns!"

"Let's see you!"

She shyly walked out. She was beautful. She had a tardis blue ball gown. It had light teal silk inside. It was strapless and showed all her curves.

Her brown hair curled to prefection. She had sea blue hi gh heels. I noticed her wing necklase was off and in there place tardis blue necklase and matching earings.

She had tardis blue eyeshadow. Really light pink lipstick. She had a tira on her head.

"W-wow Emma!"

"You mean it's okay and not ugly?"

"Nothing's ugly on you..."

"Aww." She said. "Thank you!" She walked down the stairs and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I turned to the tardis and flew her. I landed her then walked out. With Emma behind me. Rory behind her. Amy behind Rory. We walked to the palace. Amy and Emma laughed then Amy gave Emma 5 bucks. Emma was trying to find a place to put it.

"No pockets! Oh well make due." She said and put the money in her bra. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You know you could give it to me, I have pockets..."

"I know." She smiled "Hold on.....Idea!" She sung.

"What is it?"

"Workshop stuff, now lets go inside I'm freezing!" She said then walked forward. She humphed and held her head high. Amy played along and did the same.

"Girls and fairy tales..." Rory said.

"I know, right...."

We looked back to the girls who were now at the top of the stairs and talking to these two gentalmen. One took Amy's hand and lead her inside. The other placed a arm around Emma and lead her in.

Rory and I looked at each other then ran up the stairs. We reached the inside to find millons of people.

Emma and Amy were being lead upstairs to the qu