You Might Have To Get A Little Fiesty With These Boys

I decided to go with a black jacked up Ford F150 with blue lights for when we go to parties. Some more stuff I also asked for was bass in the back and and a loud engine. That truck was my dream come true. She told me it would be here before i had to go to school tomorrow. She then decided that it would be a good idea to go shopping. I don't mind going but i think that's it to much to handle to go and try on clothes over and over again. I got some new shoes a new purse crop tops with shorts outfits some new skinny jeans and regular jeans. I was pretty loaded if you ask me. Now it was times to go back to the house.

And i thought she was just kidding when she sad i would have it before I go to school tomorrow nope it was in the drive way when we got there. She must have said something to the person making it because came to find out that both parents were really famous.

"Thank you so much Shelly this is my dream car how can i ever repay you?"

"Oh hunny you don't need to do that but you could come down at dinner time to meet the boys on a personal level." She told me while trying to get all the bags but ended up dropping all of the stuff. I held in a laugh but she said it was ok because she has been raising boys and is used to it.

"Um what time is dinner?" I asked sheepishly.

"7:00 darling. Do you remember how to get to your room?" I shook my head no. She led us down halls up stairs and other places and i think she was talking but i zoned out because i was to busy thinking about my parents.

*about 2 hours later*

I as being called downstairs by an intercom. I opened the door to walk out but instead i walked right into a hard muscular chest. I fell on my butt but that didn't mean the person could have helped me up.

I looked up to make sure that it was Mr.Zander because what i was about to say was gonna be mean.

"You know dickhead you could help me up instead of being a complete ass."

"Damn and i thought we were getting a shy girl to live with not a sexy sassy one that would hurt my ego. I surprised but when you living here you going to have to up your game. Its not just me you have to worry about its the other ones that live here to. And if you think that you can come into this house and change our ways your sadly mistaken." 

That is when the bomb went off, "Look as much as you want to call m sexy go ahead but i wont be the one to get y feelers hurt in the end. So back the fuck off with it. And another thing you think want to be here instead of with my friends st my old school then your wrong again. I won't be changing shut in this house. You will find out my back story at dinner.  Watch your back because  you don't wanna get on my bad side."

I turned around already walking down the stairs to go to the kitchen. I heard a round of applause and I stopped I didn't know anybody was watching so I turned around gave the clapping boys that were saying damn you feisty and other carp a smirk.