Finding Out

My name is Kelseey Mari Carlton. I am.born amd raised in Alabama. You could say I am a party girl and a badass. I like to go out with friends and have fun. I am a brunette with blonde highlights. My hair falls about mid way down my back and sometimes it can get on my nerves. I have blue amd green eyes. I was out with my friends at the head cheerleaders annual back to school party. I got a call feom a random number that I didnt know. I declined told my friends "That I was ready to get crazy so what about a game of spin the bottle."

They all happily accepted. So while they went around to get more people that same number called me again.

*3hours later*

I was ready to go home and sleep so I foound my best friend Samantha. We have been friends since the first grade. We got to my house amd was watching a movie. She stayed over because my parents were away with work in Kentucky. That number called agian and I answered this time.

What do you need I dont even know this number. I answered with a rude attitude.

Now I dont appreciate you tone because you are talking to a police officer. I am calling to see if this is Kelseey Carlton bevause if it is then I have to tell you that your parents are going to be in jail for 5 years. The offiver said in a voice that can only be heard if you are getting scolded by you parents.

Um yes it is and why exactly and where will I be staying?

I will be there at your house at 8am in the morning to talk to you about that. Bye see you tomorrow.

Samantha asked me what was wrong and I told her what happened and that we have to get up tomorrow morning early. She understood and said that we have to get to bed and that we need to talk in the morning but she would let me sleep for now.

Thanks Samantha you really get me. I told her that with a hug.

.....................................................

I really hope you like the first chapter. Thanks for reading. I will try to keep a schedule of updates. Hope you enjoyed!