Chapter 3

Chapter 3POV

While I am on my date with Yami I just love being in her pressence. It feels like I want to make her mine, but I know she will think I taking this to far.

We was walking on the beach hand in hand and complete silence, but a comfortable silecnce until she broke it.

"I had an amazing time tonight." she said while smiling at me. God I love that smile.

"I had a great time too." I said while leaning in and kissing her on the cheek.

"I was wonderi-" She was interupted by a little girl that looked about 4 or 5 years old. We stopped and looked around and saw nkbody coming for her, so we ran to her to see if she was ok.

"Honey what's wrong" Yami asked while pulling hair out of the little girls face.

"My mommy and daddy drop me off here and said 'Wait till somebody actually wants you' and left me here. They called me the mad S word" the girl said and cried histarically. Yami looked at me for an answer. I shook my head and mouthed i dont know.

"What's your name sweetie?"

"K-Kimmy Smith"

"Can we take er to the police station?"

"Of course. Let me pull the car around her." I slid out my jacket and told her to put it around the little girl. I ran to the car and brought where they were.

I got out and out the little girl in the backseat and got back in the driver's seat. I made sure Yami was in before I took off.

*Skip car ride*

I pulled up at the police station and got kimmy out the car while Yami was going into the police station. We went to the woman at the front desk.

"Hi, How can I help you?"

"Um me and my boyfriend was walking and we saw this little girl sitting down crying and wanted her parents, but nobody came, so we went up tp her and she said her parents just dropped her off and left her." I smiled to myself. She called me her boyfriend.

"What's the little girl's name?"

"Kimmy Smith."

"Does she know her parents name?"

I looked at Kimmy and she was asleep on my shoulder. I lightly tapped her and she immediatley woke up.

"Kimmy baby do you know your mommy and daddy's name.?" Yami asked as she rubbed kimmy's cheek.

"Um Sarah Almond and David Smith."

The woman looked at the computer and started typing stuff. After she got done she had a frown on her face.

"Well it looks like they got killed in a wreck just a couple minutes ago. Do you have any family here sweetie?"

She shook head no and layed her head on my shoulder and covered her eyes.

"Well I think we are going to have to get Child services here."

"No. That won't be necessary. She can stay with me. And if they can't find any of her family member I'll adopt her myself."

"Well the child services will have to come anyway so give me your number and I will call you if needed." Yami gave her number and I put my number down just in case.

"Thank you" We walked out and I out Kimmy in the back and hopped in the front.

"You sure you want to do this Yami?"

"Yeah. I don't want her to go to an adoption agency. I never do tryst them people." She said while looking back at Kimmy.

"Chris can you go to walmart so I can get her a last minute outfit for tomorrrow and some panties and stuff for tonight so I can take her a bath cause it looks like she hasn't bathed in days."

"Of course." We went to walmart and shopped her Kimmy so she can have something to sleep in.

*Back to Yami's house*

I pulled up to Yami's house and we just sat there.

Yami broke the silence "I can't believe what happen tonight. I'm sorry if anything ruined our date."

"No no there is nothing to be sorry about. I'm glad you did this for the little girl. If you need any help just call me."

She smiled and tried to kiss my cheek, I guess we both try to do the same thing and our lips met. I deepened the kiss and she moaned. I thought that was enough since we still had Kimmy in the back seat. I pulled away and Yami blushed.

I smirked before saying, " You need help"

"yes please."

We got ut the car and I grabbed Kimmy while yami grabbed the bags and opened the door. Kimmy was wide awake so I out her on the coach. Yami came back down and went into the kitchen. I was trying to find the remote so I could put it on disney channel, but didnt see it.

"Yami, where is the remote?"

"It should be on the tv stand." I looked on the tv stand and found it.

"What your name?" Kimmy asked while looking down and playing with her fingures.

"Chris." I said while sitting next to her.

"Are you nice?"

"NO!" Yami yelled from the kitchen. Kimmy laughed.

"Don't listen to her. And yes I am nice."

"Chris can bring Kimmy into the kitchen?"

"Yeah" I grabbed Kimmy's hand and leaded her into the kitchen. Yami had some chicken noodle soup in a kid's bowl.

"I figured she wanted something to eat."

I looked down at Kimmy and she was hiding beind my leg.

"Kimmy are you gonna eat?" She nodded before sitting at the table and picking up the spoon.

"Be careful its kinda hot."

She began eating and I watched as Yami washed som dishes. She had banging body. I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. She giggled.

"Does this mean your my mommy and daddy now?"

I looked at Yami and she looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Um honey we no-" I cut her off

"Yes we are."

I said while smiling at Yami, she smiled back.

"Well mommy I'm sleepy."

"Ok let go take a bath first."

**********************************************************

TBC

Tell me what you think.