chapter 4

3 Months later 

Yami POV

Its been 3 months and I found out that Kimmy has no family member that none can get a hold of, so I adopted her. I hae had the help with Chris. He has been spoiling her crazy. We have became closer to eachother and becoming great friends. It feels like I have to have him around me for him to make my day better. 

Ever since I have done Chris and Micheal's charity event people from all over has called me or requested me. I love my career and its going great for me. I'm actually doing a event for Lauran London. 

********

Right now I was trying to calm down Kimmy cause I was in Target for just a second to pick up some stuff. Kimmy saw this toy that she wanted but I told her no. See the reason she crying is because if Chris was here she would have gotten the toy. I swear I want to kill him for spoiing her some much. Plus I was going over there cause he asked me to pick him up some things while I was in Target.

I was now pulling in his drive-way. I got out the car with the two bags in my hand and Kimmy right by my side, still crying. I was getting irritated.

"Kimmy do you want me to pop you?!" she shook her head no and hanging her head low.

"That's what I thought. Now come on." I was getting very agry right now. I went to the front door and knocked on it. After what seemed forever he opened the door looking like he had just woken up. He saw that it was me and walked away leaving the door open. Cranky ass . I grabbed Kimmy's hand and went inside shuting the door with my foot. I walked in the living room and Chris was fixing his coach from where I guess he had fallen asleep. I put the bags next to his love seat and sat Kimmy down and sat next to her. Chris came up to Kimmy and picked her up giving her a kiss on the cheek, not even acknowledge that I was sitting right there. He took her to the other side of the room and started playing with her.

Me and Chris haven't been on good term since last week. The only way he will talk to me is when he want to see Kimmy or Kimmy wants to see him. I really don't know what his problem is. I don't know what I did wrong. I was interuppted my Chris calling my name.

"Yami!"

"yeah?"

" why does Kimmy look like she has been crying?"

"Because she didn't get what she wanted, that's why." I said rolling my eyes.

"Why do you have an attitude?"

I kissed my teeth "I shouldn't have one if someone would actually talk to me."

He kissed his teeth "Man don't start today. All I want to do is see Kimmy."

He never wants to talk about his problems. I sighed before getting up. 

"I'll come get her later." I said while going to kiss Kimmy bye and heaving. I called Kae to see if she wanted to go shopping with me, she yeah. I guess that's what I'll be doing.

Chris POV

I really don't know why I'm being so mean to Yami, I'ts not her fault for what I have done.

Last 3 months have been good months for us, but I found out that I might have a baby on the way in 6 months. It was with my ex girlfrind Brielle. Ijust don't want my chances of Yami becoming my girl ruined. I have deep feelings for thia woman, I can't let her go. I better do it fast before she I lose her, and I dont want to do that.