Chapter 7- Letter Eight and nine

12/28/12

Marie's P.O.V.

"Ouch!" I yelp as a drop of red blood slips from the flesh from the tip of my finger.

"What happened sissy!" Rose runs over to me plopping down in my lap and giving me these sympathetic eyes.

"I cut my finger on your new bed!" My voice is low and sweet so she doesn’t think I’m yelling at her, and then I top it off with a nice warm smile.

I rub my thumb across my finger wiping away the blood and pushing down on it so it no longer bleeds.

"I kiss it make it better!" Rose giggles taking my finger and kissing it gently then getting up off my lap and running out of the room. That little girl how I love her.

"Okay so part E should fit into part D and F." I say out load to myself trying to figure out how to put this crib together.

"Marie, Marie! Let me see you finger!" Rose runs back in the room and over to me with her hands behind her back, my finger is now in front of her and she pulls a band aid out from behind her back with Scooby-doo on it, something she got for Christmas I think. Carefully, she wraps it around my finger and kisses it again.

"Thanks Rose, now go play so I can finish up your room!" Kissing her head lightly I shoo her out of the room and continue building her bed before remembering I haven't gotten my letter for today from the mail! Exiting the room swiftly I see Rose rested sweetly on the couch watching the telly and I make my way to the door. Grabbing the doorknob, my fingers twist it open after fiddling with the locks and reaching for the letters placed in my mailbox.

Flipping throughout the letters my eyes lock on the familiar envelope and turn it over to be ripped open.

Happy, I'm almost always happy! I love reading your letters and knowing your reading mine and I'm not just writing to anyone. You're absolutely beautiful, I love the pictures you've gave me, I can't believe that dance photos you, you're amazing! You brought a smile to my face when you said you smile as soon as you see my letters it makes me so happy that I can write you!

                                                  Love,

                                                           Your still very secret admirer! xxx

The ends of my mouth curl up into a bigger smile as I carefully place the letter along with the others and back up in my closet carefully hidden. Gliding back into Rose's room I finish up her bed and look around the beautiful new room (Picture to the side). Now for all the little finishing touches, bows are tied on the bars of her crib, I hang the curtains and make her bed. Rub the very few bubbles left in the wall decals I hung for her on the pink walls, place the chair perfectly in the corner and lay down the rug before calling her in to look at it.

"Rose baby come her!" I call out to her and soon the little pitter patter of her feet running on the wooden floors are heard.

Her eyes open wide and she runs over to my legs gripping them tightly with a giant smile on her face.

"Thanks Marie!" She hugs my legs tightly then begins running around her room looking at everything before finding the new Barbie I got her without her noticing when we were at the store.

"Do you like it?" A sweet smile on my face already knowing the answer but asking anyways. She just nods her head up and down quickly before grabbing the Barbie off the chair and beginning to play with it.

(Few hours later)

"Rose come eat!" I call out to Rose as shes been in her room the entire day and didn't eat a speck of her lunch. The familiar pitter patters of her feet are heard and I spin around just in time to meet her smiling face.