CHAPTER 1 : "welcome to chaldea"

(does anybody agree this song is a banger ?!)

chapter 1 starts at mcqueen suddenly in a place he couldnt explain and strange cars with pillars. and these two 'cars' this mash and jeanne greets him

jeanne : "lightning mcqueen ?.."

mcqueen : "yes.. thats my name"

mash : "cool name"

mcqueen : "thank you err.. mash right ?"

*mash nodded*

mcqueen looks behind and see the servants, the two gudaos and dr romani. mcqueen take a closer look at the overheated rayshift. he turns around

mcqueen : "this.. this is the thing that get me into this ?.."

jeanne : "yes sir mcqueen. that thing right there is called... a rayshift"

mcqueen : "can.. can you bring me back to my home... with this.. rayshift ?.."

dr romani approached to mcqueen.

dr romani : "*sigh*... we dont know... rayshift isnt suppose to be like that.. im afraid we cant bring you home... im sorry"

mcqueen : "is there any other way ?.. any other way to my home radiator springs ?.."

dr romani : "we could.. but it would take more time to figure it..."

mcqueen frowned... he shouldnt touch that star.. and now this is the consenquences.. stuck in this place..

mash : "im sorry mcqueen.."

mcqueen : "its ok mash... maybe any hope and luck.. there is a chance.."

mcqueen then looks at the servants and the staff.. he was quiet awed as they are not cars.. they are 'humans'. dr romani introduce himself

dr romani : "oh uh.. i forgot to introduce to you um.. my name is doctor romani archaman im the head of the medical department.. im also a scienctist.. nice to meet you.."

mcqueen : "nice to meet you doc. lightning mcqueen. 4 time piston-cup champion"

dr roman reach his hand. mcqueen confuse. so he reach his hands with his left tire. and they... well romani hands just got dirty.

dr romani : "uh... so.. your a racer ?.."

mcqueen : "of course yes doc. look at my looks !"

mcqueen make a 'ka-chow' pose. everyone just giggles.

gudao : "say... your a 4 time cup-champion ?.. oh by the way my name is gudao and this is my female counterpart gudako."

gudako : "yo"

mcqueen : "didnt i say it earlier. yes ! i am a 4 time piston cup champ guddy !"

everyone just chuckles and giggles. mcqueen looks at the servant

mcqueen : "who are you guys ?"

jeanne : "me and the others are servants of chaldea"

mcqueen : "servants.."

mcqueen remember that the voice said he is a servant rider. and these guys are servant.. and that mean...

dr romani : "mcqueen.. i forgot that we basically try to summon a servant and we got you... so your a servant.. servant-.."

mcqueen : "rider.."

mash : "how do you know ?"

mcqueen : "before... i heard voices in my head that i am servant rider."