5.

I've been in Harrys room for over 6 hours now. He hasn't come back to the room. And honestly I don't exactly want to see him right now.

This last hour has felt like hell. My back is in pain, my face burns, especially now that Niall disinfected some small cuts I had.

He brought me a sandwich but I couldn't touch it. The thought of it being poisoned won't leave my head. Niall tried giving me some pain killers and water but again, I left it alone.

He also left a box on the bed, told me I could open it when I was ready to talk to Harry. I think they both know Harry's the last person I want to see or speak too.

I sit at the edge of the bed staring at the box though. Should I just open it? Maybe it's a walkie Talkie. If so I can change the station and call for help?

No, Harry wouldn't be dumb enough to give me a posible escape plan. Would he?

Shaking my head I stand up frustrated. As anger builds in me again, tears start to warn me.

Taking a deep breath I rush over to the box giving in.

My left hand try's ripping the tape away but my fingers slip. Not wanting to struggle I pull out a pin from my hair. I pull it apart and slice the tape easily.

I quickly look inside and find my iPhone. "Is he stupid?" My mouth drops in shock.

My fingers unlock the phone as fast as I can and dial 911. The phone rings twice when someone on the other line starts speaking, "hi pretty girl," Harrys familiar husky voice plays in my ear.

"Fuck!!!" I yell out in frustration.

Again I start moving up and down his room. My phone slips out of my fingers and falls to the ground.

Within seconds my body follows, "i want to go home, please Harry." I cry to myself, hoping he hears me.

A mix of emotions makes me fall into tears.

At this moment all I want is my family. My best friend. Anyone really.

Just as my body starts to feel numb a pair or warm hands reach my face.

Harrys familiar green eyes stare into my soul. He stays silent while rubbing my face, as if he knows exactly what I need.

"Don't cry pretty girl," his whisper gives me chills. He sounds sad but his face is serious. Not an ounce of emotion sits on it.

"It's all alright,"

I look at him with eyes of defeat, "you win,"
My eyes squint shut, nose scrunching from side to side. Two, three times before he sighs.

His eyes look back and forth each of my eyes, he's trying to figure out what my words mean.

Harry furrows his brow scrunching his nose and squinting his eyes mimicking me.

"Why do you do that?" His voice is soft.

"Is it an anxious tic?"

I give him a small nod slowly pulling my face out of his hands.

"hey, hey, hey, please don't look away from me"

Harrys eyes somehow look broken. But still, his face was emotionless.

Finally giving in I examine his face, a new scar sits at his chin while a few red marks sit by his eyes.

Without much thought I go to pull the black hoodie he's wearing. He tries stopping me but I continue.

"Fuck" Harry winces in pain.

I finally take the hoodie off and notice bruising all over his arms.