╳•Chapter No. 9 - The final chapter•╳

Holy SHIT its the last chapter. Everyone has been waiting for this and it's FINALLY HEREJWSISKSSJSKS IMMA FUCKING CRY. WKAKAMS8-

Kirishima didn't know what to do nor say. Was he about to blow up? Be mad? If he was mad though why would he be smirking?

Eijiro was hella flustered, it was hard to make eye contact with the angered pomeranian.
Bakugo chuckled while still having a cocky smirk on his face..

"So~ you have a 'little crush' on me you say?"

Oh-?

"I-i uh ‐ yeah? I'm sorry please don't be mad at me I really understand if you don't feel the same way we can still be friends I just really don't wanna l-"
Bakugo interrupted.
"Lose me?"

How? How did he know? Does he feel the same? No. Could he?

"Um yeah.. lose you. . . Loo-"
Before he could get another work in or finish his sentence, he felt warm, plumped lips connect to Ei's.??

OH-
WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITFUUUUCKKKK-

Okay, get it together Eijiro Kirishima, relax, just kiss back and enjoy. Yeah. Okay okay.

Godamn was his lips soft. Holy shit.

The warmth, the knots in Kirishimas stomach, the secureness he feels, he feels safe, like home, like nothing will ever hurt him. He feels protected in Katsuki's arms, as their lips connect and they start getting touchy.

Before they both know it, their getting touchy with each other, pulling one another hair, an innocent kiss turned into a make out. A very hot, steamy, heated, needing, touchy, desperate make out session.

They both pull away to catch their breath little bit, their saliva being the only thing still connected to each other's lips. Just staring into each other's eyes, not caring about their surroundings or anything else, not the exams, just each other of the moment.
The look in their eyes, full of not lust, but of trust, and love and secure. Flustered as shit- yeah, but Bakugo felt something he'd never thought he'd feel before. Comfort. Especially from his best bro. Love and all of that other weird cheesy shit.
He had a knot in his stomach, his heart felt tight, aching. Like it was about to burst any second.

Eijiro slowly pushes Katsuki on the bed and wrapped his arms around him, laying his head on the blondies chest, listening to his soothing heartbeat. Catching their breaths
'I love you' could be heard as Kiri murmured it under his breath as he fell asleep. Those exams got this Boy tired.

Katsuki smiled to himself & whispered 'I love you more, Eijiro Kirishima."
He kissed the red heads forehead.
"& I'll continue loving you until death does us apart."

~ 10 Years Later ~
THE BIG DAY

It was finally time.
The big day of Eijiro Kirishima's & Katsuki Bakugo's life.

"Are you sure I look good, Ashido?"

"Oh my goodness Hun I told you, you look so manly and amazing, he loves you in everything. Even in bed~"

"MIINNAA-"
Ei got flustered from Ashido being the pink alien she is.

"hehe im just joking ahah, but seriously, you are committing to the love of your dreams and life. Go out there and make him proud even though I think that's already impossible ~" Mina winks at Kirishima and giggled. Leaving Kirishima a flustered mess but left him smiling too.

"Alright than, I'll talk to you later alright?"

Kirishima smiled as a response as Ashido let Ei have some time to himself.

~ Skip to the real party ~

Walking down that isle. Damn, Katsuki married the most manliness of manly people in his life. So beautiful. Walking down that isle. Wow.

(Blah blah blah he's smexy blah blah blah skip to the vowsjwjsjs)

"There's so many things I hate about you" the crowd filled with laughter as Kirishima cracked a giggle .
" you were my best bro and still are, you stole my bed on cold nights, you leave around your shitty crocks, and make me help you with your shitty hair"
Eijiro laughed a little getting approval, he continued.
"I hate that you still wear those shitty crocks after so many years, and I hate your shitty hair, I hate how you eat all of the ice cream even when I hide it all the way in the back of the fridge" they both smiled and giggled at the memories that fulfilled their minds.
"But I'm still willing to live a lifetime with you and those shitty crocks"
He laughs as he whipes a tear away and starts his vows.

The girls were crying, you heard sniffles in the crowd.

"Well fuck, I don't think I made mine as beautiful as yours" the crowd cracked with laughed and a few whistles.
He continued.
"Dear Katsuki... I didn't know that it would be from stealing your bed to cuddling with you every night for the rest of my life. Even with my shitty crocks, and shitty hair, and your shitty anger issues-" He paused and stuttered the last part out.
"I can't believe I spent 17 years without you."He smiled. "And i am willing to live a lifetime of getting stomach aches from eating too much ice cream" Katsuki smiled and laughed at how cute Eijiro was. How handsome he looked.

"Eijiro Kirishima, do you take Katsuki Bakugo to forever be by your side and be your husband till death do you apart?"

"I do"

"Katsuki Bakugo, do you take Eijiro Kirishima to be by your side and be your husband till death do you a-"

"I do" Katsuki couldn't wait, he was too excited. That thin ice has cracked, the polar bear has broken the ice, once and for all.
After so long, he finally committed his love to Eijiro Bakugo.

"I now may pronounce you as husband and husband, you may now kiss the groom!"

His plump, soft lips touch Eijiro's and passionately kissed one another.

The crowd clapps and there's sniffles and people you hear crying harder. Everyone stands up and claps happily. Class 1-A, The teachers, Eijiro's parents and Katsuki's parents all there for support.

"I love you, Eijiro Bakugo"
"I love you more, Katsuki Bakugo"
"And I'll continue loving you even when death upons me"

Eijiro had tears in his eyes as he giggled a bit and gave Katsuki one more kiss.

~F I N~
----------------

HOLY SHIT IM DKNEJSKEJSJSJISJS DONE. WOW. GODDAMN. I CRIED A FEW TIMES NOT GONNA LIE, LMAO. but when they got married they were 27/26 and they adopted 2 little girls in their 30's and their names were Rai and Zuki.
Zuki was 10 yrs old
Rai was 8 yrs old

Damn, it's really over. That's sad. In so many ways for me since this is my very first book I've actually liked and finished. Holy shit I still can't believe it but looks like I need a new book idea. Until than, love you all and see you in a different book I hope. Lmao

Words - 1161

-SD✔