Padfoot? Sirius Black?

(This chapter is edited)

(There wasn't any classes today so you're wearing this)

I was in the library with a Ravenclaw girl Luna Lovegood. I don't understand why people think she is weird. I honestly like her.

"I will get going, Luna" I told her while picking my books "I really enjoy my time with you y/n," Luna said in her sweet voice. I smiled "see you tomorrow"

Out of the library I saw Draco, Theo and Goyle running in the opposite direction. 'Should I follow them?' I thought and nodded to myself. They were running really fast

I saw them standing near a big rock (is that what is called? Irdk. English is not my first language. So please ignore small mistakes)

"Draco what are you doing here?" I asked as I walked towards the three "you don't know?" he laughed happily.

That was so rare to see Draco Malfoy laugh and all Happy "are you sick?"

"No. He's just.." Theo said "just what?" I asked him "That bloody hippogrif!" Crab said

"What about buckbeak? Tell me" I repeated "nothing to worry about sister" Draco began "I wrote a letter to father, telling him all about this stupid Hippogriff. About my arm of course. he talk to the ministry and they were furious" Draco laughed "they order for the stupid chicken to get slade"

My heart dropped "THEY WHAT?"

"told you she won't take it well" Theo muttered

"The best part is; father said I could keep his head" Draco smirked

"YOU TOLD FATHER ABOUT THAT!! ARE YOU MENTAL? BUCKBEAK DOESN'T DESERVE THIS DRACO. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?" I screamed "YOU BLOODY DIMWIT!"

I heard footsteps behind me and I saw Hermione, Ron and Harry loooking at me.

"Ah! come to see the show?" My brother smirk. "You! You foul loathsome, evil little cockroaches" Hermione shouted and pointed her wand at Draco's neck

"Hermione no, he is not worth it" Ron told her 'rude' It's true but still rude.

Hermione lowered her wand but Draco started giggling. She turned back and punch him in the face. "Ouch" I whispered and couldn't control the giggle who just left my mouth.

"Malfoy are you ok?" Crab asked and the three of them started running. Then the trio looked at me "he deserves it" I told them and they smiled.

Then I felt someone behind me. It was Draco. He grab my arm and pulled me to go with him "ouch Draco!" The trio looked at each other

"I can walk by myself thanks" I shouted "shut up" he said angrily. He took me a little behind so that the trio can't see us.

"Your grip is a little tight Draco," I said him but he ignored me "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO THEM" he shouted "I didn't" I replied back

"you were laughing with them. On me!!" Draco shouted "I just can't control it. It was funny" I giggle.

The grip becomes tighter "dra- my arm"

"what if father finds out?" He asked in his cold voice. Staring into my soul "no he won't. Unless you tell him" I said staring back

"maybe I will" he threaten "no you won't" I replied but then I remembered that he was the one who told Father about me being friends with Broke in the first place.

My expression changed. He glanced at me angrily and tighten his grip on my arm "yo-your hurting me"

I was trying to control my tears but I failed. His grip was too tight, I felt like my blood flow stoped there. It seems like somebody was watching us. Draco get go of me and went inside the castle

I wipe my tear and ran inside the castle. I hate myself my I can't control these stupid emotions.

It been a while since I came inside and I just realised that I forgot to feed Padfoot. I quickly took some food from the kitchen wrap it in my napkin and went out. It was getting late so I decided to be as quick as possible. I can't sleep knowing that a dog is waiting for me to feed him and I didn't.

But then I saw Professor Lupin. He went inside The Whomping Willow. Wait you can do that? Professor Snape who took harry's invisibly cloak off and followed Lupin inside.

I stood there for a couple of minutes then decided to go inside as well. The trees was not moving idk why and it was easy to get inside but I started regretting it. 

It was dark and I could heard voices. It was not Snape or Lupin it means someone else was here too. My footsteps stopped when I heard my name.

"Y/N helped me" the strange voice said "I was living on rats but she was the one who brought food for me and talked with me. It was the first time I talked to a real person since 12 years! Although she didn't know who I really was"

"Y/n as in Y/n Malfoy?" The voice sounded like Harry's. Wait is he here too? "How many y/n you know Harry?"

He was there.

Something in me said to go inside. I can't stand here forever. As I walked inside I saw Harry and Hermione standing, dirt on their outfit. In the corner Ron was sitting with his broken leg. And to my left I saw Lupin and Black. Sirius Black.

My eyes widened and I step back. Harry grab my grab (the same which Draco did) and pulled me towards him and Hermione. "Ouch"

"Malfoy stay away from him he is a werewolf" Ron shouted in his scary voice. "I-I know that he is a werewolf but....I -" I stopped and looked at Black.

"You know?" trio shouted at the same time. "Can we just not talk about him being a werewolf and focus on him" I shouted while pointing at black.

"He is innocent miss Malfoy" Lupin started "The person who betrayed Harry's parents is Peter Petegrew. Ron's rat" Lupin completed "Petegrew is dead" I rolled my eyes

"no he is not-" said black "he is right here in this room. Your friend is holding him" black pointed towards Ron. "No" Ron shouted and put his rat near his face "he is mental" Ron cried

"Give them your rat Ron and let see if it's true" Harry told Ron and Professor Lupin walked towards him holding his hands out for the rat

"Stay away from me....werewolves!" Ron said

He did not just say that

"Hey Weasley! Don't go too far" I gave him a warning look

In the end Ron gave the rat to Lupin and he and black pointed their wand at him. The rat turn into a man. Peter Pettigrew!

After a whole show. Peter asking for apology and talking about James and stuff, Lupin grab him by the neck and told everyone to walk out

"Is that Un- I mean Professor Snape?" I said looking at the man in black robes lying on the broken bed

"Harry did that to him" Hermione replied "Harry!" I whispered. It was the first time I called him by his first name "Y/n" he whispered back with a smile

♾️

Guys!! Our story is #1 on #dracomalfoysister 😍😭🤧 thank you!! 🙇

"Is that snape?" 😂🤣🤣

Sorry guys I don't like this chapter. I wrote this at 3:48 am I'm very sleepy.😴🤧

Good night or Good Morning.♥
And I have school tomorrow.😭🤧