tame or unleashed

Warning ⚠️

These part contain a lil bit of smut if you are not comfortable thn you can skip tht part nd. Continued the remaining story thank you I hope you enjoyed it...

Taehyung : are you sure baby ...

He asked with a gentle tone while creasing her cheeks softly?? Y/n nodded nd taehyung didn't take a second nd grant her wish ?? He smashed his lips on her nd kissed her softly both of them close their eyes to feel the warmth of each other touch , y/n immediately respond to his kiss nd kiss him back with the same intensity ?? She missed her taehyung jst the way taehyung missed her.. the kiss is full of love nd care no lust involved only love ?? Taehyung sucked her lower lips softly nd licked it sensually , a moan left y/n lips..

Y/n: tae.. ammgghhhhhh

Taehyung smirked between the kiss after hearing her moaning for him ?? Which turns him on even more ??God how much he miss these..her moans , her touch, only after hearing her moaning for him...  his pants started to get tighten..

Taehyung: did you like tht baby hmm

Taehyung asked between the kiss.. the kiss Started to heated up , taehyung pushed y/n softly on the bed nd hover over her Still kissing her intensely ,y/n could feel his growing tent poking her thighs , which turns her on even more.. she knows her taehyung needs her the way she needs him, they both need Each other, y/n completely lost her mind nd move her hand from taehyung's shoulder to his hair nd pulled him closer ?? She move her hips upward to create friction... She missed her caring taehyung his soft nd gentle touch.. ?? Taehyung moaned when he feels y/n moving her hips upward nd rubbing her clothed hard member ..

Taehyung : ahhhggggg ba. ...by.. sto..p...

Taehyung said between his moans of pleasure.. fuck my baby is really a turn on she'll definitely be the death of me one day ....thts what he is thinking now ((but lil did he knows tht what he is thinking was exactly what going to happen in the future , thts why they say be careful before you wished for something coz sometimes your wish come true ...

Taehyung understand what she is trying to do where all theses leading to so he tried to pull away from the kiss but she didn't let him to do so..nd pull him back still romeing her hands on his soft hair She completely lost her mind ?? She moved her hands from taehyung's hair to his hoddie chain nd started to pull it down?? It doesn't take time for taehyung to realise what she is trying to do?? He understands tht things are going further ?? His eye widened In shock ?? He immediately pulled away from the kiss nd stop y/n from doing anything further by holding her wrist ??he didn't want to go any further nd hurt his baby again, they can't do these , atleast not now.. now she needs to heal,  Y/n looked at her confusedly, She completely forgot tht she is hurt nd she needs to heal..

Taehyung : ba..by no..o...

Taehyung said while breathing heavily he is trying to control himself from taking her right now... He knows he has to control himself he can't. Lose his control again nd did something to hurt his y/n,, can he?? No?? thts the least he wants... So he did what's the best for now..

Y/n : ple...ase..

Y/n said desperately in needs nd wants while looking at him intensely with hooded eyes ??

Taehyung : no we can't ..

Y/n : but why .... I want you...

Y/n said while trying to kiss him again but taehyung  again stop her from doing do by turning his head to side ..