I'll die

Taehyung pov

Taehyung: why? why? why? why?why y/n? Just why?

i keep screaming the same question again and again while hitting the steering continuously.

I can't handle the pain of betrayal, whenever I imagine her with jungkook, just the mere image, it makes my blood boil in anger, But she did it in real life, How could she did these to me? Just how? Is I not enough for her? Is my love not enough for her? is my body not enough for her? I never loved anyone before her. She is the only one, the only girl whom i ever loved, but she betrayed me, why? Why did you do these y/n? Just why? My anger was on the verge of bursting, I called her but she didn't pick up, I called her again continuously.

Taehyung : pick the fucking damn call y/n.

Again no answer, I called again.

Both y/n nd taehyung pov

Y/n pov

5:45am

I was sleeping when my phone started ringing, I didn't pick it up but it kept ringing for the fifth time, then I picked up the call, but my eyes were shut, i don't want to wake up yet, but after listening to the other side my eyes shoot open.

On call

Y/n: hello!!!!!

Taehyung: why? Why? Why did u do this to me? why? Just why Y/n ? Why? Why fucking why??

taehyung said while crying nd shouting.

Y/n: baby wat happen why are u crying?

y/n asked her voice laced with worry and concern, she herself was on the verge of Crying.

Taehyung : yesss I am? Iam fucking crying, the great kim taehyung is crying like a fucking loser, All thanks to you, iam in so much pain it's too much to bear, You know it's hurt, It's hurt like fucking hell, I can't bear it anymore, I unable to breath properly, I want to end it at once.

Taehyung said while crying and Breathing heavily, catching his breath.

Y/n: baby please listen to me, Please calm down, Talk to me okay, Don't.. just Don't hurt urself please, Just tell me where r u, I'll come to pick you up.. just.. just.. don't.. 

Y/n asked Between her sobs..

Taehyung: I am going to die, so that u can be happy with my brother, Be happy, Coz iam going to fucking die,

Taehyung shouted in anger and pain, hitting the steering wheel harshly.

Y/n: no.. no.. no.. You r not doing anything, Please don't don't hurt yourself, Jst... Just tell me baby where r you now, I'll be there, jst ..jst don't hurt yourself please?

Y/n begged him to stop, she just can't lose him, she just can't.

Taehyung: It's u who is hurting me, You hurt me, I loved u fucking so much but, u lied to me u said u r tried nd want to sleep, But who told u tht u can sleep with my brother jungkook, Who told you tht you can fuck him.

Taehyung shouted in anger nd pain while crying hard in agony.

Taehyung: you r a fucking slut y/n, Have u enjoyed his dick?, Is it better thn mine?, Tell me you fucking whore, Did he fuck you better than me?

Y/n pov

I feel hurt after listening to those words from him, He thinks I will cheat on him with jungkook, How could he think about me like that, But it's also my fault I lied to him and now he only knows half of the story, I was crying continuously, Iam afraid what if he do something stupid, I don't want to lose him coz of my lies tht cause all these misunderstanding.

Y/n: baby please listen to me, It's not what u think, There's Nothing between us

I tried to make him understand, i just can't bear these blaming, it fucking hurts..

Taehyung : don't fucking lie to me, Is iam not enough for u so tht u want him also, You fucking slut, Is iam not fucking you good so tht you need my brother to fuck you.

Taehyung shouted in anger and pain while crying.

And those words broke me completely, I know he is angry, He didn't know what he was saying, I know he didn't mean it, But it still hurt, Coz it's come from his mouth,

Y/n: ple...ase stop ple...ase

Y/n shutter at her own words, unable to control her sobs.

Taehyung : did u enjoy your bath with him huh? How was he in bed? did u enjoy it? You fucking whore, how dare u cheat on me with my own fucking brother? how could u ...just how could u? Ahhhhhhhhhhh

taehyung said while Hitting the steering wheel continuously.

Y/n: ple..ase, please stop it, you'll get hurt, Please ple..ase, stop. please

Y/n asked while crying hard

Taehyung: no I can't get hurt more than I am already, I love u so much y/n, but.. what you did,.. u hurt me the most.

Taehyung said while sobbing.

Y/n: please it's not true.
Just listen to me once please..

Y/n said while crying hard.

Taehyung : no no fucking no, You listen to me, You know how much it hurt me tht now iam unable to breath, Nd I don't want to breath, I jst can't live without you, But you cheated on me with my own fucking brother, I'll end myself, my life nd I'll make sure you'll never find me, So tht u know what iam feeling now.

Taehyung shouted while sobbing hard.

Y/n: no..no please don't do anything, Please I love u please don't punish me like these. Please don't.

Y/n begged while crying hard.

Taehyung : don't lie, You cheat on me and now you r saying u love me. Do You know how much i love you baby, No you don't, Now I will prove my love for you with my life.

Taehyung shouted his lungs out.

Y/n: baby please it's not true, Please just tell me where u are, I'll come right now, Please talk to me for once please you said you love me right, For the sake of that love for my sake please.

Y/n Begged while crying hard.

End of call

To be continued......

I hope you like these chapter..