A Game of Disaster

Purpled's POV

I was working today, all day, Quackity wanted me to organize some paper work for him. This is such a drag... I then feel my hair start to move and hear feathers fluff up. "You awake baby?" I asked. Theseus let out a tired chirp and I chuckle, "You alright, you hungry?" I asked taking him off my head. He then nodded and I smiled. I walk over to my bag I carried with me and took out some snacks that he likes.

I put some in a bowl and rest him down near it. I watched as he pecked at it, I just smiled. After a moment of watching him, I went back to work. I organized the last bit of the papers and fell back in my seat. I let out a heavy sigh, I then hear Theseus chirp. I look over and he's flying over to me, I lift up my elbow so he can purch on me. He lands on my elbow, I take my pointer finger and massage his head and back. "Any pains?" I asked.

He nodded, "Is it your stomach again?" I asked an he nodded again. "Poor baby, I'm sorry I can't do anything," I said sweetly. He just let out a light chirp and fell into my massage. I chuckle then I look at him more and my smile turned straight. I want to know who is the people he trusts on this server...Just in case something happens to me...I wonder if I can gather everyone and find out. I let out a hum and open up my chat log.

Seems like everyone is on right now, let's play a game. I send a text in chat and everyone agrees upon it. I send them the place to meet and I get up from my chair. I rest Theseus on my head and pack up everything. After I was done I put my bag on my back and headed out the office. I closed and locked the door behind me, I then exited the building. I walk home, quickly change and rest down the bag.

I change into a black hoodie with splashes of purple on the sleeves and bottom half. I put on some black sweatpants with purple strips and some purple and white sneakers. I then walk out the house with Theseus on my head, making my way to the meet up place. We all decided to meet in front of George's castle. He allowed it so we are going with it. I saw everyone there waited, some were talking and some was doing some stupid shit.

I walk over to them and Phil noticed me, "Hey mate!" Phil yelled. Everyone turned their attention over to me, I wave. I stand in front of the crowd of server members. "You said we were playing a game?" Techno said. "Yes a game of trust," I said. I reached out my elbow and Theseus purched on it. "We are going to see how trustful this chick here finds you," I said.

"Aren't all birds trusting of people especially when tamed?" Quackity asked. I shook my head, "This birdie here is a very special case," I said emphasizing the word special. "So everyone in a straight line," I said. They followed my instructions and went in a straight line. "Alright," I said turning over to Theseus, "If you trust them land on their head, if you don't stay on my arm, if you somewhat trust them land on their elbow," I said. He then nodded and chirped.

I look over at who's first in line, I walk over to them and it's Phil. Theseus immediately flies and lands on Phil's bucket hat. We giggled and Phil laughed, "All crows trust the crow father," Ranboo said. Which caused some people to laugh, I chuckled and lifted my elbow again. Theseus came back again and purched on my arm. I then went to Technoblade, Theseus immediately flew to his head.

"They trust Techno? Shocker," Dream stated. Techno and I chuckled, I then raised my elbow again and he came to me. Next was Tubbo, and Theseus didn't move. I whistled, "Damn," I said. Tubbo sighed and I moved over to Ranboo, Theseus flew and landed on his head. "What the fuck! How could they skip me and go to Ranboo!" Tubbo asked jokingly. We all laughed and I lifted my elbow and watched as he purched again.

I went through the rest of the players on the server except one. I found out that he trusts:

Phil
Techno
Ranboo
George
Karl
Quackity
Puffy
Nikki
Hannah
HBomb
Vikk
Skeppy
Bad
Ant
Callahan
Ghostbur

He barely trusts:

Sapnap
Ponk
Jack
Eret
Punz
Fundy
Foolish
Connor
Micheal

He doesn't trust Tubbo so the last person left is Dream....

I walk up to him since he's the last person in line. I raise up my elbow and watch Theseus' movements. He then flew on top of my head, which shocked everyone. "He truly doesn't trust you huh?" I said. I then whistled, "Damn." I can tell that Theseus is giving Dream a glare. "Their eyes are glowing red!" Conner stated. I then feel Theseus raise his wings, and I immediately back away from Dream. I then grab Theseus, "Shh.. Calm down baby," I whispered.

"Wow, he was really hostile towards Dream," Sapnap stated. "Purpled was right he isn't a normal bird," Karl said. I then hear the taking out of a sword. I look over at the noise and it's Dream, "That's where you've been huh Tommy?" Dream stated. My eyes widened...